Started by Gopher, Dec 13 12 10:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

TehBorken

But they were only red marks!

Quote from: Gopher on Dec 13 12 10:49
(http://i48.tinypic.com/2gxh287.png)
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Natasha

:D
She should've taken a Louisville Slugger to him. Should be legal as long as she doesn't kill him

Russ

I cant remember where its from.. but Im sure most people have heard of the saying 'rule of thumb'.

Its from a law basically saying you cant beat your wife with a stick thicker than your thumb.. basically the rule of thumb.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

Ok I just been looking for links and more information on it. It apparently was never a formal law
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

DDD

I only want to slap her ass  ;)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Quote from: DDD on Dec 13 12 04:50
I only want to slap her ass  ;)
Were we live at now, we have to walk our trash cans to wide spot area for the garbage man to pick up and we can only take the trash cans over there the night before. When I know my bf has had a long day, I take care of it before he gets home from work. He doesn't like me doing it because it's night time, the cans are heavy, and I have to walk right beside the main street. He tells me if I keep it up he's going to spank me and I KEEP telling him... that just makes me want to take the cans over EVERY Sunday  :D :D
Not sure why I shared that other than all this talk of beating and ass slapping made me think of it.

DDD

Quote from: Natasha on Dec 16 12 10:52
Were we live at now, we have to walk our trash cans to wide spot area for the garbage man to pick up and we can only take the trash cans over there the night before. When I know my bf has had a long day, I take care of it before he gets home from work. He doesn't like me doing it because it's night time, the cans are heavy, and I have to walk right beside the main street. He tells me if I keep it up he's going to spank me and I KEEP telling him... that just makes me want to take the cans over EVERY Sunday  :D :D
Not sure why I shared that other than all this talk of beating and ass slapping made me think of it.

You just wanted to tease me  ;)  or slap your ass  8)

Natasha

Quote from: DDD on Dec 17 12 12:38

You just wanted to tease me  ;)  or slap your ass  8)
:D  no just saying some women like a little slap every now and then lol I don't know of any who like a slap across the face though....

well not with the mans hand anyway  :-[

DDD

Quote from: Natasha on Dec 20 12 12:04
:D  no just saying some women like a little slap every now and then lol I don't know of any who like a slap across the face though....

well not with the mans hand anyway  :-[

:-[   ;) :o :-* :-*