Is he flirting.?

Started by Yuki, Apr 04 06 12:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

Thanks cutezz, I think I will try your advice. Thanks tenkani you know I love you.!^^

cutezz

No you to love Mr X not tenk...hehehehehh so go for it...you only live once and what if someone eles gets their paws on him...

Yuki

If someone eles tries to go after my Adam, it's fighttime.  Lol. Joking.!

cutezz

ohhh Mr X has a name...and good for you...fight for him...ok well get him first...heheheh, do you see him everyday?

Yuki

Not everyday. WE have one class togeather. We both miss alot of school, it seems like every day he's there I'm home and everytime I'm home he's at school..... I am trying to go more so I can see him. I just have to get a good excuse to talk to him. Like maybe ask for help in the class=D

tenkani

"No you to love Mr X not tenk"

Don't worry, she loves me like a crazy alcoholic uncle, not like a boyfriend    

Besides, I pity the people who's hearts are so small they can only love one person.

Thread needs more group hug.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

cutezz

[FONT face="Comic Sans MS"]Group Hug.... [/FONT]

tenkani

[FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#2d2d2d size=4]CUDDLE ATTACK!!!1[/FONT]

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

cutezz

Hey tenk you come up with the nicest pics...you ol softy you...hehehehe

Future Canadian

Speaking for shy guys, I second the you-should-ask-him-out idea. I'd bet anything he's going through the same thing you're thinking. He probably just thinks that you like him as a friend/aqcuaintance. The actions you describe are just what I've done countless times with women I've had a crush on but thought they wouldn't possibly like a big dumb guy like me.
Go for it! This is what life's all about. Plus it's springtime.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Yuki

Thanks! Well it seem most people think It is a sign. This helps me alot. Lol, True I don't love tenkani as a boyfriend, but not crazy uncle. Lol. More of a wise, nice uncle who I look up too!^^^^

cutezz

Yuki have you talked to the 'sweetie pie' yet????

Schadenfreude

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

cutezz

That is the way to do it...some guys just don't get it...heheheh

Yuki

Hey. um Sadly he did not talk to me today=C. I was going to talk to him but the teacher kept talking the whole class and wouldn't shut up. I had no time. BUt tomorrow I have a Adam class too.=D

|