A Suggestion

Started by TehBorken, Apr 05 06 10:08

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

A Suggestion

George Bush has started an ill-timed and disastrous war under false pretenses by lying to the American people and to the Congress; he has run a budget surplus into a severe deficit; he has consistently and unconscionably favored the wealthy and corporations over the rights and needs of the population; he has destroyed trust and confidence in, and good will toward, the United States around the globe; he has ignored global warming, to the world's detriment; he has wantonly broken our treaty obligations; he has condoned torture of prisoners; he has attempted to create a theocracy in the United States; he has appointed incompetent cronies to positions of vital national importance.

Now, would someone please give him a blow job so we can impeach him?  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

weird al

I can't imagine there'd be too many takers. Anyway, if somebody wanted to do that, they'd probably have to beat Tony Blair off.

tenkani

Ha! Well said, Teh. We Americans are such prudes that we would crucify a pres for having his carrot waxed but allow a nimrod like Bush to remain in office. We have truly gotten the president we deserve.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.