Is he flirting.?

Started by Yuki, Apr 04 06 12:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

Hey! This thread isn't going to be that intresting, It's a question about a guy. So those who don't care leave now.............If your still here I am obsessed and want advice. I really like this guy, for about 4 years now. I think he likes me but I am not sure. He is very shy but he made up a little nickname for me, always teasing, not mean like. We don't have friends in common so we only see each other at school and talk every now and again.  Anyway! I recently dyed my hair and when we were in class he told me my hair looked really nice.!^^^^ Is that a sign that he likes me.? That was one of the real first nice things he's ever said to me. He usually teases. He doesn't talk to any other girl like that, that I notice. Anyone with comments would help me. If not i am just obsessed and had to rant about this. Lol.

Sportsdude

I usually act like that towards women I like due to the fact that I'm shy. Yes he likes you and its probly killing him.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Yuki

Thanks!^^^^^ I hope so too.! Thanks for your comment. I am so happy today!

TehBorken

Yuki wrote:
Is that a sign that he likes me.?

Unless the Universe has turned inside-out, I'd say "Hell yes".

As Sportsdude said, "Yes he likes you and its probly killing him."  I totally agree. He probably likes you a whole lot more than you realize, and for "probably" you can substitute "almost certainly".  

Basically, ladies, the rule of thumb is, if he's interacting with you at all, he probably wants  to date you, lol. Am I right, gentlemen?

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Yuki

Great.!!!^^ I think sence most guys say it is a sign that I might ask him out. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sportsdude

"Basically, ladies, the rule of thumb is, if he's interacting with you at all, he probably wants  to date you, lol. Am I right, gentlemen? "

Duh.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

cutezz

I would say YES! He likes you...so ask him for coffee, if he is shy you will have to make the first move...so have fun and go for it...!

Yuki

Thanks. The ony problem is I don't think he'd admit he liked me infront of his friends. He trys to put on a tough guy image. After he said that nice thing about my hair he was all shy and walked over by his friends. Any ideas of how I can get him away from his friends to ask him.?

cutezz

ohhhh I have to think about this for a minute....ok (this sounds silly) what about making eye contact and smiling at him...is he always with his friends???

Yuki

I think he looks at me. Lol I am too shy to look his way. Everytime I look at him I smile or blush. When he looks at me, I think he kinda looks away alot. Like look at me, look off, look at me. He smiles alot and I think he blushes.

cutezz

Ok well lets start with a little teasing back (trust me guys like this) I think hahahah Guys what do you say about this???? I was in the same spot a while ago...(remember guys you helped me through it) I bit the bullet and asked him out...it worked...so we have to work our magic with this guy......

Yuki

Thanks. I do tease him back, alot. I have always been extra mean to the guys I like. Lol, sadly. I am trying to fix that.

cutezz

some guys like it...heheheh I think that you have to make the move and ask him out..just for coffee

tenkani

Life is short. Sorry for the cliche, but we're all like ships passing in the night. You have an opportunity, who knows for how long. You really can't count on people remaining in your sphere. If you want to move your relationship to the next level, and you think he might like you, be proactive. You aren't exactly friends at this point, so you don't have a whole lot to lose. Good luck, Yuki      
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

cutezz

tenk that is so true...!!!!