I am THE KING OF DS

Started by BigK, Feb 10 06 09:05

Previous topic - Next topic

BigK

I just have to say that I am THE KING OF DS! Nobody can stop me, I helped this site expand by helping lead attacks on DV. The Aministrator here is doing a very wonderful job here, unlike the ahole mods on DV. This site is much better then DV, we have better rules and a better Aministrator then DV could ever dream of having. Still though, I am now proclaming myself "King of DS", I am bringing a whole new look to this site!

Dood

I sense a Mass Smiting about to happen..............

BigK

I must say Dood, that you are problem. First off, nobody on this webiste cares about your dumb news ariticles that you steal off Cnn and secondly if you post so much on here, why dont you register.

-"King of DS"

Dood

I must say Dood, that you are problem.

Thanks for sharing your vacuous "thoughts". Loser.

First off, nobody on this webiste cares about your dumb news ariticles

I suspect you're wrong, but frankly your opinion isn't all that important to me.

why dont you register.  
Why don't you stop whining like a toddler? You're so powerless. I see people are already beating you up with Karma. Ha ha ha!!

[/div][div]

Dood

To prevent losers like "bigK" form handle-jacking me, I finally registered. Now I'll wait while bigK tries to hammer me with negative karma. I doubt I'll have to wait for very long.......of course, now that I'm registered I can Karma him back.

tenkani

I like the articles
Keep it up pls.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Witch

[A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,79.msg1192.html#msg1192"][FONT color=#000000]I am THE KING OF DS[/FONT][/A] [DIV class=smalltext] [/DIV][DIV class=smalltext]I didn't vote for you....[/DIV][DIV class=smalltext](apologies to MP)[/DIV]

Dood

I like the articles
Keep it up pls

Thanks, Tenkani!

Have no fear- no weenie loser like 'bigK' is going to make me stopdoing anything. Looks like his Karma is already plunging towards the center ofthe Earth, and it's not even me doing it. Man, I have to admit,I like that Karma thingy.

kits

kings are not ususally voted in,  but let him have it....

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

kitten

I know I need new glasses, but I can't quite make this out.  Does it say DS or BS?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

tenkani

LOL. Karma's a bitch. Hey King...

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

kits

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.