How big of a goof is Gordy Barr

Started by DDD, Jul 30 12 03:20

Previous topic - Next topic

How big of a goof is Gordy Barr

You may only select up to 5 options.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

RDL

suman

Now that memebee is down I will be forced to spend time with my children even though I am loath to do so. I can't stand my kids. I would rather waste every day with my obese bf from down under trying to annoy everyone.

SUMAN

Gambino

Quote from: suman on Jul 28 13 11:29

Now that memebee is down I will be forced to spend time with my children even though I am loath to do so. I can't stand my kids. I would rather waste every day with my obese bf from down under trying to annoy everyone.
Just post as realwoman you old hag. we are tired of you trolling these forums.

RDL

Quote from: suman on Jul 28 13 11:29

Memebee is down again.

ricky

Who are Gordy & RDL? what is memebee? Why does it seem like no one is very nice on here ?

joe

Quote from: ricky on Mar 12 14 05:07
Who are Gordy & RDL? what is memebee? Why does it seem like no one is very nice on here ?

gordy is a fat little old impotent alcoholic pedo aussie failure that wants the world to believe he's rich and famous.
rdl is a gay alcoholic/drug addict that desperately wants to be liked. at least he's not aussie.. ::)

RDL

Quote from: joe on Mar 13 14 10:24
gordy is a fat little old impotent alcoholic pedo aussie failure that wants the world to believe he's rich and famous.
rdl is a gay alcoholic/drug addict that desperately wants to be liked. at least he's not aussie.. ::)

I'm an alcoholic but I've never done drugs.  I can sue you for saying that.

ricky

So what you are saying is that these people are acting out in life posting all this hate. They have turned the forum into day to day drama so all that happens on the forum is like a off the movie lot  and out of the tv studio sound stage.

Todays Forums Postings is tommorows New Script for the next off site Episode recording of a Day time Soap, such as Days of our lives or General Hospital and many other daytime Soap opera's whose names I have forgotten.

RDL

Quote from: ricky on Mar 20 14 01:59
Todays Forums Postings is tommorows New Script for the next off site Episode recording of a Day time Soap, such as Days of our lives or General Hospital and many other daytime Soap opera's whose names I have forgotten.

Most of them got cancelled anyway.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

What was Secret Agent 007's last name?:
Is Washington state larger or smaller than a basketball?:
What's the day before Tuesday?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview