crazy games riddles and jokes funny pictures death psychic! mad trivia funny & odd! pregnancy test shape test win custody recipes

Poll

How big of a goof is Gordy Barr

You may only select up to 5 options.

Author Topic: How big of a goof is Gordy Barr  (Read 6182 times)

DDD

• SuperHero Member
    • View Profile
How big of a goof is Gordy Barr
« on: Jul 30 12 02:20 »
why bother showing up here 
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

RDL

Re: How big of a goof is Gordy Barr
« Reply #1 on: Aug 02 12 07:06 »
Let go of your hate.

DDD

• SuperHero Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Aug 03 12 11:36 »
no hate he is just scum
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

RDL

« Reply #3 on: May 15 13 03:54 »
The Memebee Poll Wrecker strikes again!

suman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jul 28 13 10:29 »

Now that memebee is down I will be forced to spend time with my children even though I am loath to do so. I can't stand my kids. I would rather waste every day with my obese bf from down under trying to annoy everyone.

SUMAN

Gambino

« Reply #5 on: Jul 30 13 10:34 »

Now that memebee is down I will be forced to spend time with my children even though I am loath to do so. I can't stand my kids. I would rather waste every day with my obese bf from down under trying to annoy everyone.
Just post as realwoman you old hag. we are tired of you trolling these forums.

RDL

« Reply #6 on: Feb 15 14 03:54 »

Memebee is down again.

ricky

« Reply #7 on: Mar 12 14 04:07 »
Who are Gordy & RDL? what is memebee? Why does it seem like no one is very nice on here ?

joe

« Reply #8 on: Mar 13 14 09:24 »
Who are Gordy & RDL? what is memebee? Why does it seem like no one is very nice on here ?

gordy is a fat little old impotent alcoholic pedo aussie failure that wants the world to believe he's rich and famous.
rdl is a gay alcoholic/drug addict that desperately wants to be liked. at least he's not aussie.. ::)

RDL

« Reply #9 on: Mar 13 14 04:37 »
gordy is a fat little old impotent alcoholic pedo aussie failure that wants the world to believe he's rich and famous.
rdl is a gay alcoholic/drug addict that desperately wants to be liked. at least he's not aussie.. ::)

I'm an alcoholic but I've never done drugs.  I can sue you for saying that.

ricky

« Reply #10 on: Mar 20 14 12:59 »
So what you are saying is that these people are acting out in life posting all this hate. They have turned the forum into day to day drama so all that happens on the forum is like a off the movie lot  and out of the tv studio sound stage.

Todays Forums Postings is tommorows New Script for the next off site Episode recording of a Day time Soap, such as Days of our lives or General Hospital and many other daytime Soap opera's whose names I have forgotten.

RDL

« Reply #11 on: Mar 24 14 01:46 »
Todays Forums Postings is tommorows New Script for the next off site Episode recording of a Day time Soap, such as Days of our lives or General Hospital and many other daytime Soap opera's whose names I have forgotten.

Most of them got cancelled anyway.

crazy games riddles and jokes funny pictures death psychic! mad trivia funny & odd! pregnancy test shape test win custody recipes