cool board

Started by DV Refugee, Feb 10 06 08:40

Previous topic - Next topic

DV Refugee

Nice job, DS! It looks great, and frankly it beats the  snot out of the DV board. The karma thing looks verrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting. How do you keep it from being abused?? Is there a limit, or? Inquiring minds want to know!

I can only hope that the DV admins will take a peek here and decide to step into the 1990s. Probably not until after 5 or 10 years of careful deliberation though.

[font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);" size="6"]Cheers![/font]

sMACKEM yACKEM

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ff0000]DROP IT ALL DROP IT OFF BITCH I GOT SAWED OFF PUT THAT MONEY IN THE BAG HOE ILL BLOW YER ASS OFF

POSSIE UP POSSIE UP UP
[/FONT]

Mike

DROP IT ALL DROP IT OFF BITCH I GOT SAWED OFF PUT THAT MONEY IN THE BAG HOE ILL BLOW YER ASS OFF

I would be grateful to anyone who could translate this into English. Or something close to English.

P.C.

Are you sure ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Future Canadian

I would be grateful to anyone who could translate this into English. Or something close to English.
It means Mommy didn't hug him enough.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Admin

It means Mommy didn't hug him enough.

He's just sad because he lost his Eminem lunch box.
I don't live on the edge, but sometimes I go there to visit.