Why "god" has such a bad name....

Started by TehBorken, Mar 30 06 09:00

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Trading Spaces video. This is why "god" has such a bad name........because of lunatics like this:

[a href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5464505634137914176"]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5464505634137914176[/a]

(I love her teeth.)

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

OMG....that's unbelievable.  That poor little girl should be removed from that home immediately if not sooner.  The confusion and fear on her face was disturbing.

Was that for real ???  Did that actually appear on TV ?  Someone needs to step in.  If that isn't some form of child abuse, I don't know what is.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Trollio

Mmmm... Risperdal 4 mg. That'll do it.  
one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

P.C.

I have a hard time after I've looked at something like that. I haven't been able to shake the vision of that little girls face.  Does anybody know if anything hasd been done about this ?  

This is why I hate reality TV.  Exploiting tragic lives for the purpose of entertainment is just warped.  (confession.....I watch the Apprentice)  I justify it by telling myself that these are intelligent people who have at least got a grip on things.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Future Canadian

I couldn't make it through that whole video. That woman is clearly ill.  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

Sadly I know lots of people like that and about 15 million of them voted in the 2004 election. I call those people the one issue voters. If they have a pro-life sticker on there truck or car or a huge sign that says Vote Pro-life and they call the other side Pro-death. Then yeah I know a lot of those people. Too well in fact.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Future Canadian

Tis truly scary indeed when one multiplies that woman by all the trailer parks in the US and the vast midwest interior. We must not let the WT Hellkites run this country.
Growing up in North Idaho, I too have seen my fair share of people like this (though thankfully not all that batty).

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

kitten

I couldn't takr much of that.  It was so sick and ugly it turned my stomach.  What I don't understand is why they didn't just throw her out and scrap the episode.  It should never have been allowed to continue, for the sake of those traumatised children.  And that female terror needs a pre-frontal lobotomy immediately.  She's too dangerous to let loose.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.