Hi guys. A few comments on Memebee.

Started by SMP, Jul 30 13 11:47

Previous topic - Next topic

SMP

As you all know I have been banned from there for doing nothing against forum rules or local, federal or worldwide laws. The owners have been been allowing the poster Gordon Barr from Memebee.com (GORDON GAMBINO from MEMEBEE.COM and BANNED ALL ALLSTARS.COM) to post death threats against people who criticize him about his hatred toward non-white people. He has theatened death (in a cowardle way, by paying others rather than his own hand) with death for outing him on his biases and hatred. The owners of memebee have banned posters for criticizing him in non related forum and have banned them for this without proof by the word of this predator's mouth. It all goes back to bannedallstars.com  Most of the mods at memebee are members of this degenerate forum. gambino, blurt, probably kiebers, probably real woman, probably evs, probably scooter, etc. I welcome a police investigation. These mindless criminal acts have gone on for long enough. It was even done out of spite. They made no money off of this. It was pure mindless hatred.

SMP

Gambino (gordon barr of perth australia) posts here all day and night meaning that his attacks take place on thunderstruck asbestos time. Meaning it is fine to comment on links to it and I encourage anyone to post about him on thunderstruck asbesto websites about his hatred and disgusting habits. Shit is going to hit the fan with his business if he doesn't find a new hobby. This is a promise. The mods at Memebee can not protect him or even help him outside of memebee. They will learn this too late. This is not a warning. It has happened.  He is disgusting backing up rats like ghost hwo writes bad childrents books and Realwoman who is unhappy in her marriage and is looking for and escape.

Ali22

The owners of memebee have banned posters for criticizing him in non related forum and have banned them for this without proof by the word of this predator's mouth. It all goes back to   Most of the mods at memebee are members of this degenerate forum. gambino, blurt, probably kiebers,
2Ali2

British American

Don't go to memebe the mods there abuse their position I have had lots of hacking attempts that have been from Vancouver and I believe the mods have been behind it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Spammers like to suck monkey dicks, true or false?:
Are peaches and avocados the same thing?:
Seattle is in a state named what?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview