The wonderful thing about Kabul...

Started by TehBorken, Nov 27 11 05:39

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

In Kabul, if you're married and you rape a woman, she gets put in jail for adultery!! Isn't that fabulous?

And even better than that, then she's forced (yes, forced!) to marry you, so now you can rape her again and again and there's nothing she can do about it because she's your wife!

That's right! Thanks to Sharia Law, it's 100% legal to rape your wife in Kabul, and you can do it as often as you want! Isn't that just so awesome?? But wait, it gets even better!

The really super-cool part is that as the rapist, you don't go to jail or anything! You don't even get a fine! Isn't that just the coolest thing ever?

It's like they're having a Rape Sale, but everything is FREE! I mean, holy shit, pack my bags- we're moving to Kabul, honey!

What an amazing, enlightened country!

Full story: http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/27/world/asia/afghanistan-rape-victim/index.html (http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/27/world/asia/afghanistan-rape-victim/index.html)

Afghan President Hamid Karzai received a petition Sunday with nearly 5,000 names endorsing a plea for the immediate release of a rape victim named Gulnaz, who has been jailed because of her attack and is being forced to marry her rapist.

The petition comes with an official plea for clemency addressed to the president, who has the power to immediately pardon Gulnaz, currently in jail for adultery because her attacker was married at the time of the attack.

Gulnaz was sentenced to 12 years after the attack as her rapist was married, though that term was recently reduced to three years.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Natasha

What if the woman who gets attacked is already married? She still has to marry her rapists? So then she'll be married to two men and get a two for one raping? 

TehBorken

Quote from: Natasha on Nov 28 11 01:20What if the woman who gets attacked is already married? She still has to marry her rapists? So then she'll be married to two men and get a two for one raping?

Good question. I have no idea, maybe she's put to death or something. I wouldn't be surprised.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Natasha

:(  terrible world we live in.

Orik

How disgusting.. Make me glad to be a Canadian.
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.