Songs You Hate

Started by Gopher, Nov 23 11 11:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Sometimes when we touch by Dan Hill (?)  I can't get to the volume control fast enough if it comes on the radio.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Barbie Girl Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebno9Rt0beU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebno9Rt0beU)

Natasha

Omg, I hate that song!!  ^

DDD

LOL I like it to hear once every 5 years or so

come onTasha lets go party, come onTasha lets go party...........................I hear Vegas is a good place to party
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

???

Nooooooooooooo that song is never ok.

TehBorken

Wild Cherry: Play That Funky Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe1ScoePqVA
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Orik

I can not say that there are any songs that I hate. There are some songs and music artists I dislike but none I would go so far as to say as to that I hate them.

Though I must admit I have a very, very, strong dislike to music by the B52's, White Shark And probably at the top of the list of music I dislike would be Aqua with there Barbie song.

Wild Cherry has a very nasel & winey sounding voice, I can understand how some one could dislike them

But to hate a band or to hate a song i just can not fathom it. Wouldn't that be a tad extreem? 

Is it not the the same as saying you hate certain foods or people?
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

TehBorken

Quote from: Orik on Dec 03 11 10:16
But to hate a band or to hate a song i just can not fathom it. Wouldn't that be a tad extreem? 

Is it not the the same as saying you hate certain foods or people?

I don't know...there are lots of people that I hate. Only a few foods (e.g. tripe, ECHHHH!), but there are lots of people I hate and would gladly see removed from the planet by any means possible.

Orik

I must agree with you Eyuck on tripe, or things such as the intestines & entrails.. but then there are some good things take short ribs for instance yummy.

I can not say that there is a single person I have ever met  that I disliked them so much I wished to see them dead. TehBorken that has got to be some serious hate you have to want someone you don't even know on a intimate level dead .
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

TehBorken

Quote from: Orik on Dec 04 11 06:13TehBorken that has got to be some serious hate you have to want someone you don't even know on a intimate level dead .

I wanted John Wayne Gacy dead, and I didn't know him. Same goes for a long list of murderous scumbags, thrill killers, child killers/rapists, tinpot dictators who murder their own people (i.e. Pol Pot, Muammar Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein, Robert Mugabe, Hosni Mubarak) and so on.

Neo-Nazis would be allowed to wear their uniforms and hold their circle-jerk meetings in private, but the moment they step out of the house wearing Nazi regalia, *boom*. Same goes for Ku Klux Klan whackos.  I got no use for their racism and neither does anyone else. You can't tell me the world wouldn't be a better place without them.

Anyone guilty of ethnic cleansing gets dropped in a hole, then the hole gets filled in (e.g. a long list of Middle East dictators and others).

Use poison gas on your own people (Saddam Hussein for example) and you can expect to have your head stored separately from your body.

I'm not sure about bankers...they certainly qualify as domestic terrorists, but it might be better to put them in jail for 300 years with no parole, doing hard labor so they can serve as an example to others. Although personally, I think that crashing the world economy and causing millions of people to lose their homes and retirement funds should actually qualify for the death penalty.

People who participate in child slavery (or any kind of slavery, frankly) get a fair trial and then a trip through the wood chipper. Problem solved.

Yep, when ol' Tehborken becomes Planetary Dictator For Life, there's gonna be some serious housecleaning.

DDD

Yep, when ol' Tehborken becomes Planetary Dictator For Life, there's gonna be some serious housecleaning.

Thats my job

Natasha

Quote from: TehBorken on Dec 04 11 07:47
I don't know...there are lots of people that I hate. Only a few foods (e.g. tripe, ECHHHH!), but there are lots of people I hate and would gladly see removed from the planet by any means possible.
I agree.

Gopher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-yy2URAYqU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-yy2URAYqU)

DDD

^^^^^^^^^OK I hate that