OMG I'm going to have a GIRL!!

Started by purelife, Nov 22 11 10:30

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

I am just over the moon that we're having a girl!  Found out yesterday at my ultrasound.

Oh, and we also found a new place to move to.  It's 3 bedrooms and verrrry spacious.  We're moving in Dec.  I am sooo happy and relieved to have a new place to call home.  I feel less stressed and this huge weight off my shoulders.

I find that this time around, I have no time to think about baby as days seem to go by very quickly!  :)

TehBorken

CONGRATULATIONS!

Quote from: purelife on Nov 22 11 10:30
I am just over the moon that we're having a girl!  Found out yesterday at my ultrasound.

Oh, and we also found a new place to move to.  It's 3 bedrooms and verrrry spacious.  We're moving in Dec.  I am sooo happy and relieved to have a new place to call home.  I feel less stressed and this huge weight off my shoulders.

I find that this time around, I have no time to think about baby as days seem to go by very quickly!  :)
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Aboozer

Congrats! We have something in common. I got the same news a few days ago too. No joke.
I am who I am, love me or hate me...f*ck you if you don't like it.

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

It's a girl.... it's a girl.... it's a girl yeaaaaaaa it's a wonderful little baby girl.  Happy, Happy days ahead Congratulations!!!!!! 
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

purelife

Thanks guys!  Very cool effect, DDD.

And congratulations to Aboozer as well!  When is your wife due?

Gopher

It's almost perfect, purelife - you'll have one of each and she'll have a big brother.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

CONGRATULATIONS Purelife !  I'm SO happy for you !!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

Congratulations Purelife. Such a blessing & soon to be held. May you have more good news and much more good fortune. May you always be in good health.
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.