Reward For Lost Ring

Started by Orik, Nov 19 11 03:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Orik

Reward for Lost Ring

Lost In Vancouver either On a bus or while cycling along a Bike lane on Tuesday November 15

If you have found this ring or know of somebody that has found it. Please contact me as soon as possible. The Sentimental value of this 10K Gold Wedding Band is not measurable in mere dollars and cents it is priceless to me because it is irreplaceable.  This one plain simple ring means more to me & holds more value than anything else I own

It will have been a gift and a representation of a promise. That was made 19 years ago this February.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

My Ring was Found. Jun 26 2012 & returned to me a short while ago. =)

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

Somethings can never be replaced but sometimes a little bit of hope goes a long way. My ring took it's time finding its way back to my hand but it finally did and I am once again all smiles.

Merry Christmas in July

Gopher

Oh great news Orik. Did you  get to know who found it? Good to know that honesty still exists. I'm delighted for you.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Not intimatly Gopher, but then just how well do you want to get to know someone? I am just happy to have my ring back on my hand & nothing else matters at this time. A wee bit selfish of me perhaps but I have nothing else to say for now.

Looks at ring on hand and smiles fondly once more.

peace im out of here for now