The Battle for My Land Continues

Started by Chief Wakanakan, Nov 12 11 08:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Wakanakan

Greetings,

As we approach the Thanksgiving holiday this year, I'd like to take the time to remind people about the injustices raged against my people.

We used to live and use all the land around here and then the white man came and destroyed our people, raping everything that we had. They gave us "reservations"... where those once stood now stand Wal Marts and McDonalds for you to continue to get fat from.

Please take a moment to reflect on the pain caused against my ancestors and the pain that lives on today. Please write your local representatives and demand that justice be served

Seattle Office
2988 Jackson Federal Building
915 2nd Avenue
Seattle, Washington 98174
Phone: (206) 553-5545
Toll Free: (866) 481-9186
Fax: (206) 553-0891

Chief Wakanakan

Swayson Tribe     
Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

TehBorken

Hmmmm, long time no see, Chief.

So tell us, how do you love the new forum??  :)
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

DDD

Me no like new forum as its on our lands.

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Chief Wakanakan

Quote from: TehBorken on Nov 14 11 08:01
Hmmmm, long time no see, Chief.

So tell us, how do you love the new forum??  :)

Greetings,

I must admit that I like the new forum however I find that the activity level has dropped on this website. My tribe is considering other forums in which to spread our agenda and hopefully one day be able to give our people some of their land back. I will say that I have no intentions of abandoning this site.

Chief Wakanakan

Swayson Tribe
Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

Gopher

Why don't other members of your tribe join us here?

Chief Wakanakan

Quote from: Gopher on Mar 29 12 09:34
Why don't other members of your tribe join us here?

Greetings.

I'd like to most respectfully answer your question. My sincere apologies for the delayed response. I am the head of this cause and in kind, I handle the online aspect of it.

I'd like everyone to remember the true meaning of today. While you celebrate the slaughter of my people, I want to remind you all that without the Natives help, the white man wouldn't have survived living on this land.

My people will get their land back and I'm happy to announce that this year, we've made huge gains for our cause.

Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe
Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Yes, the very best of luck, Chief.

Vivek Golikeri

Quote from: Chief Wakanakan on Nov 22 12 08:30
Greetings.

I'd like to most respectfully answer your question. My sincere apologies for the delayed response. I am the head of this cause and in kind, I handle the online aspect of it. I'd like everyone to remember the true meaning of today. While you celebrate the slaughter of my people, I want to remind you all that without the Natives help, the white man wouldn't have survived living on this land. My people will get their land back and I'm happy to announce that this year, we've made huge gains for our cause.
Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

Chief, we are all genuinely sorry about the history of your people, just as we admit that what was done to Jews and Africans was horrible. However, present generations are not murdering your people. Injustices and discrimination do persist, and we will fight these by legal, political and media action.

What First Nations people need today is capital and skills to start a whole rainbow of businesses. To become well-off and self-dependent. You won't go back to living in teepees and burning buffalo chips. You will use central heating, hot water, flush toilets, modern medicine. What your people need is education and enterprises.

TehBorken

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.