King Klein has been dethroned!

Started by Sportsdude, Apr 01 06 12:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

[img title="Alberta Premier Ralph Klein makes a brief statement to the media at the Alberta Progressive Conservative Convention in Calgary, Saturday, April 1. (CP/Jeff McIntosh)" height=230 alt="Alberta Premier Ralph Klein makes a brief statement to the media at the Alberta Progressive Conservative Convention in Calgary, Saturday, April 1. (CP/Jeff McIntosh)" src="http://us.news3.yimg.com/ca.yimg.com/p/060401/capress/i143076025.jpg?x=180&y=230&sig=HITE1OqaHlVscCfUxart_Q--" width=180 border=0]

Most likely will resign by mid-week.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

CK

[SPAN class=949393514-14062005][img height=191 alt="" src="http://www.tinuforpresident.ch/smilies/FEheadbang.gif" width=294].[/SPAN]

Sportsdude

LOL!

I knew you would like the news.

An article I read said says torries in the province think he is getting bored since he got Alberta debt free.

CK

Bored..fat...drunk...abusive...intolerant.. he has a lot of excuses..his 1000 years are done!

Sportsdude

I wonder who will replace him?

Doh

Bored..fat...drunk...abusive...intolerant.. he has a lot of excuses..his 1000 years are done!

sounds like a perfect candidate for the job of president of the united states. oh wait, you didn't say 'stupid', so he might not be fully qualified.

kitten

You forgot to add "delusions of grandeur", so he might qualify after all.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Trollio

From my multiple personalities on DV, you would never guess I feel this way, but...

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Sportsdude

Ah, so there are other opinions in the dictatorship of Alberta politics known as the conservative.  

CK

That is funny. I was in Calgary that day too when he got the pie in the face. I lived in Vancouver at the time and was just down to work a couple days. It was very comical! Not so much the pie in the face, but the look on his face of OMG!

Sportsdude

Atleast he took it like a man, Ann Coultard ran away when someone was trying to throw a pie at her I believe, or maybe it was Sean Hannity, I forget.