Whoppers Needed

Started by TehBorken, Mar 31 06 07:35

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

I need a bunch of lies- big ol' whoppers. Here are a couple of sample lies, similar to what I need:
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(56, 83, 118);" class="title1"]"When I was 15, George W. Bush and I robbed a liquor store in Florida, shot the clerks, and set fire to the place on the way out."
[br style="color: rgb(68, 79, 117);"][/span][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(68, 79, 117);" class="title1"] "I accidentally set my house on fire fooling around with a lighter, but I told my mom and the firemen that my hair-dryer started the fire. They believed me!" [/span]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(56, 83, 118);" class="title1"][/span][span class="title1"][/span][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(56, 83, 118);" class="title1"]
[/span]Your lies can be "real" or totally made up. You can tell a lie that you successfully (or unsuccessfully) told to someone else, or you can tell a lie that is 100% bogus (like the one above).

Your lies can be up to 255 characters long, but I can edit them as needed. You can sign your lie with a name (real of fake) or you can leave it anonymous. They can be as outrageous or as serious as you want. It's up to you.

If your lie is picked, it'll appear on a web site that will be launched and also given some national exposure.

[font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255); font-weight: bold;" size="5"]So, hit me with your best lie![/font]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Trollio

How about this one:

[table style="table-layout: fixed;" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"] [tbody][tr][td rowspan="2" style="overflow: hidden;" valign="top" width="16%"][a href="index.php?action=profile;u=90" title="View the profile of Superstar 66."]Superstar 66.[/a]                      [div class="smalltext"]                         Newbie
                         [img]Themes/default/images/star.gif" alt="*" border="0"]

[a href="index.php?action=profile;u=90"]
 [/a][a href="index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=90" title="Personal Message (Offline)"][/a]                      [/div]                   [/td]                   [td height="100%" valign="top" width="85%"]                      [table border="0" width="100%"][tbody][tr]                         [td align="left" valign="middle"][a href="index.php/topic,669.msg8983.html#msg8983"][img]Themes/default/images/post/xx.gif" alt="" border="0"][/a][/td]                         [td align="left" valign="middle"]                            [a href="index.php/topic,669.msg8983.html#msg8983"]I Will Be A Celebrity Mother Someday.[/a]                            [div class="smalltext"]« on: Mar 25 06 »[/div][/td]                         [td style="font-size: smaller;" align="right" height="20" nowrap="nowrap" valign="bottom"]                            [a href="index.php?action=post;quote=8983;topic=669.0;num_replies=4;sesc=437ac3d5cb1168e0f3c7f681dc7b1ccf"]Reply with quote[/a]                         [/td]                      [/tr][/tbody][/table]                      [hr class="hrcolor" size="1" width="100%"]                      [div style="overflow: auto; width: 100%;"]I will be a Celebrity Mother I know that my mom said it will be alot of paparazzi on you is because Im going to be a famous person who's a Celebrity and soon to be a Celebrity Mother. I want to be the next Angelina Jolie when I be a Celebrity Mother. [/div]                   [/td]                [/tr]                [tr]                   [td class="smalltext" valign="bottom" width="85%"]
 [/td][/tr][/tbody] [/table]  
one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

It meets all the criteria. I'll use it!

Trollio

It's a lie wrapped in another lie trapped inside an enigma.  
one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

CK

Now that's a whopper!

[A href="http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=so2sjl"][img alt="Image hosting by TinyPic" src="http://tinypic.com/so2sjk.jpg" border=0][/A]

Schadenfreude

I have a tiny penis.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

CK

I HATE WEEKENDS!

TehBorken

No, no, no....they need to be big ol' lies with a little meat in 'em.

CK

TehBorken wrote:
No, no, no....they need to be big ol' lies with a little meat in 'em.

Like this?

[A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,745.0.html"]http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,745.0.html[/A]

Adam_Fulford

My cousin (maternal side,  thus different surname from my own) was able to transcend the vortex of a motorcycle gang via professional  wrestling.  He was discovered by a talent scout in Wattananvic where he had  just won a local tough man contest. Oddly,  the individual he conquered to win the contest was the same person he had also defeated in a national chess championship (May be coincidental,  but high testosterone levels, besides being associated with speed and impressive physical endowments,  have been linked to mathematical, and geometrical or visual/spatial abilities).  

My cousin has now moved on to a successful career as a radio sports caster, his verbal skills honed by his years as a professional wrestler, which--as we all know--entails fine oratorical displays, which do so honor to their talented script writers.
   I myself once had hopes to be a professional wrestler but, unfortunately--while I'm certainly ugly enough--my stature, by pro-wrestling standards, is petite (only 210 lbs.).  As a result,  I long ago veered away  from wrestling/kickboxing route to the gentler,  more aesthetically  pleasing, and philosophically advanced path of Kung Fu.  In fact,  I only recently returned from a fairly prolonged stint at the Shaolin temple in China..  

(Please note: none of what is written above is true)  

Adam_Fulford

For the record, I am in no way affiliated with Burger King and do not intend my participation in a thread entitled, "Whopper," to be considered any kind of endorsement.  Thank you.