Octomom "Hates" her kids

Started by Natasha, Jun 30 11 06:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Natasha

[H1]Octomom Nadya Suleman 'Hates' Her Kids for Good Reason[/H1] [DIV class="articleDetails post clearfix"]  [ADDRESS]Posted by [A href="http://thestir.cafemom.com/blogger/29/julie_ryan_evans"]Julie Ryan Evans[/A] [/ADDRESS][SPAN class=date]on June 30, 2011 at 11:45 AM[/SPAN]

[SPAN class="shareTool facebook"][SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN class="shareTool twitter"][/SPAN][/DIV][/DIV]

[DIV class="articleBody clearfix"] [img class=userImageRight alt="Nadya Suleman" src="http://cdn-ugc.cafemom.com/gen/resize/249/322/80/2011/06/30/11/4q/js/poqspk1des1b30k.jpg" width=249 height=322][SPAN][SPAN]Nadya Suleman[/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN][SPAN], better known as [/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN][SPAN]"[/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN][SPAN]Octomom[/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN][SPAN],"[/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN][SPAN] [/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN][SPAN]has seemingly gone over the edge. While she's cracked a bit before, she's usually maintained a smile and peace-and-light presence when it comes to her enormous brood. Some recent comments she has made, however, are downright disturbing.[/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN][SPAN]She told In Touch, she "hates" her babies, they "disgust" her, and that her older children are "animals." It gets worse.[/SPAN][/SPAN]

[BLOCKQUOTE] [SPAN][SPAN]I have no money to pay for the children's school, food, or the mortgage. The only way I can cope is to lock myself in the bathroom and cry. Sometimes I sit there for hours and even eat my lunch sitting on the toilet floor—anything to get peace and quiet. Some days I have thoughts about killing myself. I cannot cope.[/SPAN][/SPAN]

[/BLOCKQUOTE] [SPAN][SPAN]She did add, "Obviously I love them, but I absolutely wish I had not had them." Still my heart breaks for those children who will inevitably read those words someday. For all the tough cards they were dealt being born into the lives they were, this may be the most damaging of all.[/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN][SPAN]But as horrific and shocking as her words about her own children are, and as much as I believe she uttered them at least in part for more publicity, I also have a certain amount of sympathy for Nadya. I would never say I hate my children, because even at their most rotten, I still love them, but I certainly have a strong amount of dislike for them and their actions at times. And I only have two.
[/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN][SPAN]No, she shouldn't have had all the children she did, but she has them now, and I just can't imagine how anyone could cope in her situation. The woman has 14 children. Sure the Duggars can handle more than that, but there are two of them, and they didn't have EIGHT TODDLERS to raise simultaneously.[/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN][SPAN]Just typing those words makes my brain spin. My daughter was born around the same time as her eight babies -- January 2009 -- and she alone is enough to make me want to eat my lunch off the toilet floor some days. How anyone could deal with the temper tantrums times eight, and the nightmare of potty training times eight, and hearing "MOMMY!" times eight plus six more doesn't seem humanly possible.[/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN][SPAN]So while I'm sure the world will use her recent comments to once again say "told you so" and slap her for what she's done, what she really needs is help -- some serious help. Anyone in her situation would.[/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN][SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN][SPAN]Do you have any sympathy for Nadya Suleman?[/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN][SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN]

[SPAN][SPAN]The author said, " I also have a certain amount of sympathy for Nadya. I would never say I hate my children, because even at their most rotten, I still love them, but I certainly have a strong amount of dislike for them and their actions at times. And I only have two."
Personally, I think Octomom and the woman who wrote this trash should be beaten and neither of them should be mothers anymore.
[/SPAN][/SPAN]

[/DIV]

purelife

What's done has been done.  There's no point for her to wish she hadn't had these kids.  I just hope she doesn't have more for selfish reasons.

I think she was hoping that the publicity would make her rich and that her kids would be set for life.  I don't have any sympathy for her.  She already had many kids and then chose to have even more.  I'm sure she would know how tough it is to even raise 1 kid and all the added expenses that comes with it.

Maybe she needs to watch Extreme Couponing.

Gopher

Lol I mistakenly read this as 'Extreme coupling' !
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

^ lol  gopher.

I don't feel sorry for octomom either PL. I wonder how someone can publicly make comments like those without CPS intervening. I saw a clip of Octomom on the Today show saying she loooved her kids and has never had any government assistance of any sort. She claimed she's able to provide for her kids by making appearances and participating in celebrity boxing matches (that tour the country). She also said she has a fitness video comming out soon. Who would actually believe she has that flat stomach due solely to excercise? And if she really is doing all these projects, when does she have time to be an actual mother to all those kids?

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Wow,  that sounds like the last word on the subject.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Considering how she got pregnant, I think a ho is the one thing she isn't  ;)