Updated pics

Started by TehBorken, Jun 26 11 06:53

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Yep, that's me, dressed in my usual webmaster outfit. I think this picture was taken when I was discussing a database upgrade with the development team.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

And the secret of your diet?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

TehBorken

What's a "diet"?

Natasha

:) you look very distinguished TB

purelife

You're just a big teddy bear, TB!  Very hugable indeed.... :)

Gopher

You've hit the nail on  the head, Purelife. But I don't see myself hugging him in the physical sense.

TehBorken

purelife wrote:
You're just a big teddy bear, TB!  Very hugable indeed.... :)

They said you're an extremely intelligent and discerning woman and now there can be no doubt, my dear purelife.

The rest of you would do well to have purelife's exceptional insight and powers of perception so you could also recognize my wonderful hugability. Alas, it may be a forlorn hope.

Natasha

Sorry TB, my hugs are reserved for the two most important men in my life. PL will have to pass along a hug to you from me.

Gopher

I want tips on how to be more huggable.

purelife

Speaking of hugs, I grew up in a family that was never into hugs...until I met MrPL's family!  We were hugging left right and centre!  I think they brought out my hidden talent. :P  Hugs is another way to be affectionate with someone as everyone needs physical touch.  A handshake just doesn't cut it.  :)  Business contacts and one-time acqaintances only get handshakes from me.

Gopher

My family were very much the same as yours, PL.  

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 Sorry TB, my hugs are reserved for the two most important men in my life. PL will have to pass along a hug to you from me.[/DIV]
 Your son and bf or Dad not DDD :(

Same with me my son and Dad as I do not have a bf and do not want one .....LOL just a gf
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Here you are DDD

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
 I want tips on how to be more huggable.[/DIV]
 No tips required on that one  :)

and LOL @ the pic.

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 Your son and bf or Dad not DDD :(

Actually, I'll hug anyone as long as I'm close to them but I usually wont hug men cause I'm in a relationship and prefer to maintain boundaries. With you, I send hugs all the time and although I feel that caring emotion in my heart we aren't actually touching so we're safe.. lol

Same with me my son and Dad as I do not have a bf and do not want one .....LOL just a gf[/DIV]
 Now now D that's not what you told me last night  ;)