CBC & Firefox not working right

Started by Orik, Jun 08 11 06:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Orik

For some reason I can not get Cbc.ca Videos to work on Firefox Or Internet explorer
the video never loads with the Firefox browser it just freezes & I have to use the Close function in task-manger to kill it.

With Internet Explorer it loads the Live video shows the 10 to 20 second add then it reboots the browser & instead of connecting it does this over & over until the webpage crashes and Internet Explorer will then shows a error page.

I Installed Google & I am watching the live video game stream with no problems what so ever..

Just what could be causing the errors with My Firefox and IE browsers it must be some add on that is incompatible with the adobe flash program or perhaps it is some codex that's causing the issues but I can not figure out just what is causing those compatibility problems, I did try the classic uninstalling of the Firefox  IE browsers & then did the reinstall of them. However it did not seem to help any.

So If any one else has some ideas on what i should try next, well I am listening.

Firefox is my preferred browser but if I can not use it to watch my TV shows anymore, I will use what ever works.. I need my hockey fix & them damn bruins are up 1 nothing. Those flaming douche-bags have.got a lucky break and scored about 16 minutes into the first period that damned Canuck's defense man was busy picking his nose...Well he wasn't really picking his nose but they where playing loose & the bruins chipped it right past them skated in and boom they scored.

Needless to say there was probably ahell of a lot of Canuck's fans swearing at the TV at this time. I know I sure was.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

TehBorken

Orik wrote:
 For some reason I can not get Cbc.ca Videos to work on Firefox Or Internet explorer
the video never loads with the Firefox browser it just freezes & I have to use the Close function in task-manger to kill it.

Seems to work okay for me. Using Firefox 4.01.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Orik

Well thanks for confirming it Tehborken I figured it was something wrong on my end but it is always nice to know for sure. Cause if it had not worked for you or others then I could of left the headaches to Firefox. Now I have the headache as I try to find the plugin or add on that is causing the malfunction

I disabled my adblock on the site as well that did not help

I just can not figure out what the hell the incompatibility issue is. At least Google's browser works.

So, I am now going to have to strip the plugin's & the add on's from My Internet Explorer & Firefox one at a time. While consistently using trial & error to figure out just what is causing the video to hang.  Once I have figured it out then I can work on fixing the malfunction & hopefully go back to using firefox as my main browser for social media entertainment before the next Canuck's game

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.