Gluttony
Greed
Sloth
Wrath
Envy
Pride[!-- / message --]    
A fool's paradise is better than none.

TehBorken

All of them, and mostly in that order, too.

I lust a lot and I *do* like to eat.
I don't consider myself particularly greedy.
Slothful...yes, sometimes.
Envious and wrathful? No, not usually.
Pride? No, I don't have all that much to be proud of.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

I wonder whether we should have a poll on this?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

TehBorken

Gopher wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I wonder whether we should have a poll on this?[/div]
Make a poll on whether or not we should have a poll on it.  

Orik

That would be gluttony.. I live to eat and love to eat.. My worst addiction is food I have successfully managed to refrain from the rest and consider my self in recovery.. but alas my desire, my weakness, is food, Donuts, eclairs, pork stew, shish-kebabs, the bacon cheeseburger, apple pie, mint chocolate chip ice cream, old dutch sour cream and onion better yet the old dutch crunchy jalapeno and cheddar ones... Food the desire to eat and the inability to stop eating is my worst sin

Sloth would be the next one I am ludicrously lazy so lazy in fact I once procrastinated falling asleep for 5 days.. mind you that may just have been insomnia..

greed now that is debatable I do not think I am greedy just do not ask me to share my pizza or my chips or anything food related...

lust not particularly... though I have lusted to take part in eating this large submarine sandwich.

[img]http://b9uk.com/b9/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/giant_sub_sandwich.jpeg?w=107"]

not the world largest but a damned impressive Sammie just the same...

as for the other sins I am not very envious

Wrath well would that fall under anger ? I do have a weee bit of a temper take the Son of a bitch that stole my Mail and My ID recently I paid 120 dollars to get my ID and some bastard stole it from my mail.. now I have to cancel the ID deal with police reports and to top off that I have to shell out another 120 f*cking dollars for a whole new ID

And wear is swearing ? Just what sin would that fall under ?    
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; COLOR: black"]Lust – Everyday I lust [?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; COLOR: black"]
Gluttony – I may pig out the odd time[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; COLOR: black"]
Greed – I am not sure as I could have more but don't really need it[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

Sloth – I can be lazy when I need to be[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

Wrath – I do have an evil side to me[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

Envy – I do envy but not for "stuff" but for relationships[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

Pride – We all are proud of something[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; COLOR: black"][o:p] [/o:p][/SPAN]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][o:p] [/o:p]

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

DDD wrote:
  [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; COLOR: black"]Lust – Everyday I lust [?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

Greed – I am not sure as I could have more but don't really need it[o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; COLOR: black"][o:p] [/o:p][/SPAN]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; COLOR: black"][o:p]That pretty much describes me too. I don't "pig out" though. I'm diabetic and to avoid putting me on insulin my Drs have me on a strict dietary schedule, that I fear isn't working anymore, anyway... because of that, there's no need for me to "pig out". In fact, I rarely eat everything that's placed on my plate. When it  comes to being lazy I try to have a full on lazy day one day at least once a wk or once every 2 wks. I still do stuff but nothing major. I still go places but I go with a ponytail, a clean face (with mascara & chapstick...that's a must everyday), a tank top, cotton pj bottoms and shoes. Now some of you may read that last part and think "eww" or "that's really lazy!" but I'm clean, I'm not hurting anyone, I've earned my lazy day, I'm not trying to impress anyone and I'm super comfy... so why not?  :)[/o:p][/SPAN]

TehBorken

TehBorken wrote:
Natasha wrote:
I've earned my lazy day, I'm not trying to impress anyone and I'm super comfy... so why not?  :)

Bingo. It's your day, so do what you want, not what other people want or expect. Otherwise, what's the point?

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma; COLOR: black"][o:p]That pretty much describes me too. I don't "pig out" though. I'm diabetic and to avoid putting me on insulin my Drs have me on a strict dietary schedule, that I fear isn't working anymore, anyway... because of that, there's no need for me to "pig out". In fact, I rarely eat everything that's placed on my plate. When it  comes to being lazy I try to have a full on lazy day one day at least once a wk or once every 2 wks. I still do stuff but nothing major. I still go places but I go with a ponytail, a clean face (with mascara & chapstick...that's a must everyday), a tank top, cotton pj bottoms and shoes. Now some of you may read that last part and think "eww" or "that's really lazy!" but I'm clean, I'm not hurting anyone, I've earned my lazy day, I'm not trying to impress anyone and I'm super comfy... so why not?  :)[/o:p][/SPAN]

[/DIV]

I do not try to impress anyone.....I am me like it or  %%$%#%^&

Natasha

TehBorken wrote:
TehBorken wrote:
Natasha wrote:[BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"][SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]I've earned my lazy day, I'm not trying to impress anyone and I'm super comfy... so why not?  :)[/SPAN]

Bingo. It's [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]your[/SPAN] day, so do what you want, not what other people want or expect. Otherwise, what's the point?

I totally agree however, some people tend to think if a person is out in their PJs then that person is dirty or doesn't care about their appearance. Which isn't always true.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
TehBorken wrote:
TehBorken wrote:
Natasha wrote:[BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"][SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]I've earned my lazy day, I'm not trying to impress anyone and I'm super comfy... so why not?  :)[/SPAN]

Bingo. It's [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]your[/SPAN] day, so do what you want, not what other people want or expect. Otherwise, what's the point?

I totally agree however, some people tend to think if a person is out in their PJs then that person is dirty or doesn't care about their appearance. Which isn't always true.
   with or without PJs you look good

Natasha