Started by Gopher, May 17 11 07:14

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

mattress protector and crib sheets

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

I'll have one as well, where do you get them, DDD?  

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 I'll have one as well, where do you get them, DDD?

If only we new..........we could trade?..........do you own a porche

Gopher

No, do you have a rolls?

Russ

Im currently shopping for a new electric over hydraulic brake actuator for my boat trailer.. with breakaway kit. After dealing with a fellow in the states for a bit, I was about to order when I noticed a discrepancy.. after questioning it, he was a bit of a meatball about ti. So today I am going to be looking locally for it, as I cant wait for it to ship from the states.. through USPS then Canada Post.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

DDD

Russ wrote:
Im currently shopping for a new electric over hydraulic brake actuator for my boat trailer.. with breakaway kit. After dealing with a fellow in the states for a bit, I was about to order when I noticed a discrepancy.. after questioning it, he was a bit of a meatball about ti. So today I am going to be looking locally for it, as I cant wait for it to ship from the states.. through USPS then Canada Post.

There is a trailer shop on Beresford street in Bby that I would call always been able to get me stuff at a fair price plus they know what they are doing so i just give them my bussness as I do not have to question what they have done.

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 No, do you have a rolls?[/DIV]
 No, do you have summer and winter homes?

Russ

DDD wrote:
Russ wrote:<BR>Im currently shopping for a new electric over hydraulic brake actuator for my boat trailer.. with breakaway kit. After dealing with a fellow in the states for a bit, I was about to order when I noticed a discrepancy.. after questioning it, he was a bit of a meatball about ti. So today I am going to be looking locally for it, as I cant wait for it to ship from the states.. through USPS then Canada Post.<BR><BR><BR> <DIV>There is a trailer shop on Beresford street in Bby that I would call always been able to get me stuff at a fair price plus they know what they are doing so i just give them my bussness as I do not have to question what they have done.</DIV>

Ohh! Do you have a name or number?
Im looking now.. Ill go to places like this that get recommended. Means they are doing something right.

Thanks D

EDIT:

You mean this place?
http://eandhhitchshop.com/

Russ

DDD wrote:
Gopher wrote:<BR> <DIV>No, do you have a rolls?</DIV><BR> <DIV>No, do you have summer and winter homes? </DIV>

Depends how you look at it.

In the winters I live upstairs in my house cause its warmer than the basement.
In the summers I live downstairs in my house cause its cooler than the upstairs.

When SS is mad I live outside in the garage on one of my camping cots, right next to the keg fridge

DDD

Russ wrote:
DDD wrote:
Russ wrote:&lt;BR&gt;Im currently shopping for a new electric over hydraulic brake actuator for my boat trailer.. with breakaway kit. After dealing with a fellow in the states for a bit, I was about to order when I noticed a discrepancy.. after questioning it, he was a bit of a meatball about ti. So today I am going to be looking locally for it, as I cant wait for it to ship from the states.. through USPS then Canada Post.&lt;BR&gt;&lt;BR&gt;&lt;BR&gt; &lt;DIV&gt;There is a trailer shop on Beresford street in Bby that I would call always been able to get me stuff at a fair price plus they know what they are doing so i just give them my bussness as I do not have to question what they have done.&lt;/DIV&gt;

Ohh! Do you have a name or number?
Im looking now.. Ill go to places like this that get recommended. Means they are doing something right.

Thanks D

EDIT:

You mean this place?
http://eandhhitchshop.com/

Yes thats the place I would call them and see what they tell you.....so you don't waste a trip

DDD

Russ wrote:
DDD wrote:
Gopher wrote:&lt;BR&gt; &lt;DIV&gt;No, do you have a rolls?&lt;/DIV&gt;&lt;BR&gt; &lt;DIV&gt;No, do you have summer and winter homes? &lt;/DIV&gt;

In the summers I live downstairs in my house cause its cooler than the upstairs.

When SS is mad I live outside in the garage on one of my camping cots, right next to the keg fridge
   LMAO..............I woukld get her mad just so I could stay in the garage......you know by that keg

purelife

Russ wrote:

LOL Russ.  I knew all along you were SS's sugar daddy!  Look at how many homes you have!  :D  

It's also nice to be in the garage to get some peace and quiet.  Our landlord does the same.  His garage is his refuge when he wants to avoid his wife, which seems to be every night.  

Russ

DDD wrote:
Russ wrote:<BR>DDD wrote:<BR>Russ wrote:&lt;BR&gt;Im currently shopping for a new electric over hydraulic brake actuator for my boat trailer.. with breakaway kit. After dealing with a fellow in the states for a bit, I was about to order when I noticed a discrepancy.. after questioning it, he was a bit of a meatball about ti. So today I am going to be looking locally for it, as I cant wait for it to ship from the states.. through USPS then Canada Post.&lt;BR&gt;&lt;BR&gt;&lt;BR&gt; &lt;DIV&gt;There is a trailer shop on Beresford street in Bby that I would call always been able to get me stuff at a fair price plus they know what they are doing so i just give them my bussness as I do not have to question what they have done.&lt;/DIV&gt;<BR><BR><BR>Ohh! Do you have a name or number?<BR>Im looking now.. Ill go to places like this that get recommended. Means they are doing something right.<BR><BR>Thanks D<BR><BR>EDIT:<BR><BR>You mean this place?<BR>http://eandhhitchshop.com/<BR><BR> <DIV>Yes thats the place I would call them and see what they tell you.....so you don't waste a trip</DIV>

Thanks D. I ended up calling and they redirected me to a different place, http://www.canpages.ca/page/BC/richmond/sealand-r-v-service-and-products-(1980)-ltd/3409672.html.
I found this place on my own as well with alot of good online reviews.
Called and quoted me the cheapest I could find anywhere. Went in and got good installation advice as well. The other type I had originally wanted to buy, the guy showed me why it was no good, and non servicable. The type he sold me was a complete drop in kit with everything, rebuildable, for cheaper. Also when I called the place that built my trailer, this was the type they went with now. Having dropped using vacuum brakes a decade ago, lol.
The type I went with was the Carlisle 1000 psi unit, with breakaway kit.

|