What's on your shopping list?

Started by Gopher, May 17 11 07:14

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

Lil Me wrote:
Natasha wrote:
<DIV>new doors</DIV> <DIV>humingbird feeder</DIV> <DIV>ear plugs</DIV> <DIV>steak sub </DIV>
--
I LOL'd about the ear plugs and the humming bird feeder.  My humming birds are friggin loud!

No kidding. I was working outside the other day and thought I was getting attacked by bees. Just the humingbirds playing around the feeder.

Gopher

Shirt, trousers, jacket & shoes.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

toddler bed - I'm trying to find a used one on Craigslist but no luck yet.

Gopher

I'm having no luck with my clothes either.

purelife

Do you find that you only shop at select places for clothes, Gophie?

For me, I have a few stores that I go and rarely venture into other clothing stores.  I also don't like to spend a long time buying clothes.    

Gopher

I stick to five or six (those with affordable prices)    

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
 Shirt, trousers, jacket & shoes.[/DIV]
 I originally read that ^ as "sh*t, trousers, jacket & shoes".  I need to catch up some sleep.

Gopher

LOL. Sh*ts free, why would I need it on my shopping list?

Natasha

lmao..  I don't know but I thought "well, no wonder he needs trousers, he sh*t himself"

Gopher

Natasha wrote:
 lmao..  I don't know but I thought "well, no wonder he needs trousers, he sh*t himself"

I didn't. Honest.What sort of men do you know to say this thing about them?

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
Natasha wrote:

I didn't. Honest.[/DIV]What sort of men do you know to say this thing about them?

I didn't understand your question.. lol  I'm sure the wording is fine. It's just me... I don't get stuff some times.

DDD

[SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA; 10pt: "]This thread needs toilet paper    [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/6.gif"][/SPAN]  
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Sir, you are no gentleman - the ladies of this forum will blush to see such a comment.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Sportsdude

Does a life count?

Gas. All I ever do is buy gas, a daily parking pass at the university library or beer and whatever vegetable I need to cook with.

I can't really think of anything on a shopping list, although I might need to re-grip my golf clubs.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|