What's on your shopping list?

Started by Gopher, May 17 11 07:14

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

Russ wrote: Hello Natasha! Hello DDD! I see things havent changed LOL.[/DIV]
 :)  Hey honey *waves*  lol.. no, things haven't changed. At least not with D and I. That's what happens when you get bored at work.. lol

On my next shopping list:

Stove

Washer

Heating element

and I still need to get paint.

Orik

Not a very amusing Shopping List Tehborken thta is a bit Dark of thought ...

Basic Groceries fruits vegetables... and possibly what ever is in the bargain bins .. Milk if it available.

I  Knocked over my near full box of cereal in to a full sink of soapy dishes.. =( now I need more breakfast cereal..

and it seems I now Need more than 1 cup of tea to get my self going most mornings..

I must remember to pick up some honey I want some honey scones been dieng to have them all weekend but no time or money for the luxurys & a bag of scones + a jar of honey are luxurious.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
Russ wrote:  Hello Natasha! Hello DDD! I see things havent changed LOL.

Russ still the same........you need to post a picture of your boat

:)  Hey honey *waves*  lol.. no, things haven't changed. At least not with D and I. That's what happens when you get bored at work.. lol

Bored at work is not why i post things for you as you should know..................
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Milk, bananas and oranges.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

A new webcam - and a shirt.

Natasha

new doors

humingbird feeder

ear plugs

steak sub

DDD

purelife

True story:

When our son was just a few months old, some tourist asks us "Where do you buy that?"  He was pointing to our son so I responded "Oh, the outfit is from Old Navy!"  (at that time, he was wearing this cute one-piece winter fleece suit)  He said "No.  Where do you buy baby?!"

OK, WTF??!!!!!  

DDD

purelife wrote:
 True story:

When our son was just a few months old, some tourist asks us "Where do you buy that?"  He was pointing to our son so I responded "Oh, the outfit is from Old Navy!"  (at that time, he was wearing this cute one-piece winter fleece suit)  He said "No.  Where do you buy baby?!"

OK, WTF??!!!!!

LOL..........let me gusse where they from..................China

Orik

Well lets see now.
  I still need
  Milk
  Sugar
  lemon Juice.
  2 lbs of chicken  thighs
  3 lbs of Pork bite.. I  use it to make stews.
  3 lbs of Dried beans I will probably grab some of each type Navy, Kidney, & if they have some Black beans
 1-2 lbs of Pot Barley for making some slow cooked stews in the  crock-pot.  A great thickener & if pre-soaked over night and put in  the slow cooker in the morning add the water you soaked them in to your  meat & veggies in the slow cooker you will come home to a really  nice beef barely soup add a couple of table spoon of Knor beef flavor   when you get home from work.. I do not like to salt my barley when it is  soaking or cooking I find it comes out much softer if the flavoring  agents are added last.  If I decide to add some flour or corn starch  with a can of Hinze chili style kidney beans (not rinsed) I got  myself a  flavorful & cheap stew serve it  on top of some mashed taters or  some sticky rice & you can stretch it for a large number of meals.

You can use pearl barley if you want softer & less chewy barely but  you loose some of the bran & nutrition. But you are able to make  most Pearl barley dishes with in 1 to 1.5 hours.

I would love to get my hands on some split red lentils but they tend to  be more expensive than regular brown lentils. So I will probably buy  some regular lentils which in my opinion are not as good  as the split  red ones. Brown lentils will take much longer to cook they are also more  nutritious though.

[img]richedit/upload/2k0dabc8f99b.jpg" border="0"]
 Red lentil on left Unshelled or unsplit red lentil or regular lentil on right. Image courtesy of Wiki

5 lb bag of California white medium grain rice. A  I believe it is  called Japonica which is the type of rice  I find it comes out soft  & sticky they way I like my rice when serving topped with stew.

! big problem after taking in most of my empties ( the local ones they wont take the American ones)  & raiding the piggy bank I got a total budget of 40 dollars for the entire month  =( to much month not enough money.. just how the hell anyone live's on  Welfare is beyond my reckoning.. Sadly none of my bills will be paid this month because I just have no money left to pay them.

If my disability is still not approved by the end of this month I am  going to be completely buggered for all my bills I am about 200 behind  in rent arrears 80 dollars in arrears of my water bill & I have no  clue what I owe for shaw or the phone.. but they are probably up there  too & the credit card is maxed no room left for nothing..

Anyways I am rambling about things no-one cares about not when everyone  else has there own trials and tribulations to deal with..

I am going to bed I got a headache thinking about bills just stresses me  out.  I can not figure out how anyone person can survive on welfare for  very long..  I will soon be back on the streets unless things change  for the better.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

purelife wrote:
 True story:

OK, WTF??!!!!!

LOL.. if only it were that easy.  

Lil Me

Natasha wrote:
<DIV>new doors</DIV> <DIV>humingbird feeder</DIV> <DIV>ear plugs</DIV> <DIV>steak sub </DIV>
--
I LOL'd about the ear plugs and the humming bird feeder.  My humming birds are friggin loud!
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

- birthday card for a soon-to-be 1 year old

- hair cut

- bras

- video game for MrPL for father's day (just not sure which game yet)

Thank goodness it's pay day today!!!  woohoo

Gopher

Bread, apples, oranges and bananas

DDD

purelife wrote:
 - birthday card for a soon-to-be 1 year old

- hair cut

- bras

- video game for MrPL for father's day (just not sure which game yet)

Thank goodness it's pay day today!!!  woohoo[/DIV]
 One all ready ..............zzzzzzzooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm

|