Hair Cut
Soap
Shampoo
Shaving Cream
Razors

Cereal
Comic Book
Bread.
Assorted Fresh Vegetables pretty much whatever is on sale.
What ever seasonal Fruit is on sale.

Jumbo stock pot
8 liters of water
the usual ingredients for a batch of vegetarian chili sauce
that can be poured over rice or noodles when reheated
5 pounds of tomatoes on the vine cut in to 1/4 and then put in the blender & use the pulse setting
1 lb of Onions diced
1 lb of carrots Julian cut or grated on thick cut.
1 lb of celery diced into thumb nail sized pieces
2 cans of tomato paste to add extra oomph
2 cans beef stock and 4 table spoons of beef bullion
2 cups of dried lentils  no need to presoak they will cook down very soft in the stock pot as it simmers. but do spread them out over a large white cloth and look through them for seeds small stones twigs or other foreign material  and of course poorly colored lentils that do not look like they were split well.that may need to be removed prior to adding to your stock.
3 cups worth of kidney beans. soaked in Brine for 48 hours
4 cups of pot barley soaked in brine for 48 hours

by presoaking the dried barely and the beans will really shorten the stove top time for simmering bringing it down from 6 hours to 3 stir often. I like to use a medium low heat till the pot starts to rolling boil then I drop it down to a low heat where upon I cover it and let it simmer giving it a good stirring every 15 minutes to get everything moving around .. I learned this form a former room mate Thanks Harold wherever you are now man this simple sauce/stew/soup. has provided many many cheap meals.

once you are done simmering let it cool on the counter for 30 minutes (covered) then break it down into 2-3 cup sized portions with a ladle and freeze it..

when ever you need a cheap meal take it out  & to defrost you can do it on the stove top or by microwave. add some pasta rice or potatoes and maybe some meat if you wish and chow down the lentils and kidney beans add fair protein though so you don't really need to add any meat.

lemon juice
Sugar
juice crystals
iced tea.

meat that's on sale
Seems to be  box's of Chicken or Hamburgers at Safeway and IGA

at marketplaceIga  they have Campbell's Chunky Soups on sale 3 for 5 dollars a true deal and no limit that I could see. So i am gonna stock up the larder with some add rice, pasta, potatoes or some biscuits and you got some dirt cheap meals for 2 or 2 cheap meals for 1... well worth spending 30 dollars to stock pile a few  cans worth...just make sure to verify the cans best before dates ;) they some times try to make you buy stock that is like 1 month before expiring so rotate out reach behind the front shelf and grab from the back ;) where the longer best before dates are hidden.

A new replacement MP3 player from Londondrugs this Sony is not holding a charge or charging well. This will make 2 replacements inside the 2 year warranty getting the extended warranty from londondrugs was well worth it. .

Milk
Cheese
noodles
rice
instant soup mixes
soup stock
A sack of spuds. Whatever would we do without potatoes.

light bulbs
dish soap
laundry detergent
wash cloth
scrubbing pads
scrubbing sponges

and anything else I remember at the time.. I know I am forgetting something but I just cant remember what

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Wow, Orik!  You are much more organized than me!  I couldn't even tell ya what I need to buy.  Reading your list reminded me to start using my lentils as well.  

I have to pick up milk today too!    

TehBorken

Surgical gloves
Vaseline
Ski mask
bungee cords
D-batteries

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

TehBorken wrote:
Surgical gloves
Vaseline
Ski mask
bungee cords
D-batteries
 Are you operating on Natasha?

TehBorken

Gopher wrote:
Are you operating on Natasha?

Hmmm, I've never heard it called "operating" before, lol.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

TehBorken

DDD wrote:
back off she is mine

I'm pretty sure that Natasha isn't the kind of lady who would consent to be "owned" by anyone.

Gopher

Corned beef

(this is neither a comment on the last post nor a reference to Natasha).

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 Corned beef

(this is neither a comment on the last post nor a reference to Natasha).[/DIV]
 LMAO.....................more like Kobe Beef

DDD

TehBorken wrote:
DDD wrote:[BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]back off she is mine[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]
I'm pretty sure that Natasha isn't the kind of lady who would consent to be "owned" by anyone. [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/14.gif"]
[/DIV]

You can not own anyone but you can have them as your "ONLY ONE"

Gopher

DDD wrote:
TehBorken wrote:
DDD wrote:[BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]back off she is mine[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]
I'm pretty sure that Natasha isn't the kind of lady who would consent to be "owned" by anyone. [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/14.gif"]
[/DIV]

So she's not on your shopping list?  

DDD

Gopher wrote:
DDD wrote:
TehBorken wrote:
[/DIV]

So she's not on your shopping list?                [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/9.gif"]  
  One does not shop for her

TehBorken

Gopher wrote: So she's not on your shopping list?

No, I get my women via mail order.
(This is a mild joke to all those people who think that foreign brides can be "mail ordered". They can't now and never could, frankly. It never worked that way, no matter what you see on teh intarwebs. I have heard this "joke" made about my wife Sakha more times than I can count. It ceased being funny after roughly the 237th time I heard it. Nowadays I usually respond to that "joke" with a few rounds from my handy-dandy, dishwasher-safe Glock 19.)

|