A Girls First Time

Started by Orik, Mar 25 11 10:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Orik

As you lie back your muscles tighten.You put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he refuses to be swayed as he approaches you. He asks if you're afraid and you shake your head bravely. He has had  more experience, but it's the first time his finger has found the right place. He probes deeply and you shiver; your body tenses; but he's gentle like he promised he'd be.
He looks deeply within your eyes and tells you to trust him-he's done this many times before. His cool smile relaxes you and you open wider to give him more room for an easy entrance. You begin to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time, wanting to cause you as little pain as possible.[/p]As he presses closer, going deeper, you feel the tissue give way; pain surges throughout your body and you feel the slight trickle of blood as he continues. He looks at you concerned and asks you if it's too painful. Your eyes are filled with tears but you shake your head and nod for him to go on. He begins going in and out with skill but you are now too numb to feel him within you.
[/p]After a few moments, you feel something bursting within you and he pulls it out of you, you lay panting, glad to have it over. He looks at you and smiling warmly, tells you, with a chuckle; that you have been his most stubborn yet his most rewarding experience.
[/p]
[/p]
[/p]
[/p]
[/p]
[/p]
[/p]
[/p]
[/p]
[/p]
[/p]
[/p]You smile and thank your dentist. After all, it was your first time to have a tooth pulled.
[/p]Naughty, Naughty![/p]Excuse me, but
[/p]Just what were you thinking? [/p]    
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

There once were two priests, father Dick and father Ray. One day after a very long mass, the two priests decided to hit the  showers, halfway through there showers the priests realized that there  was no soap. So, father Ray says to Father dick "I have extra soap in my room, I'll go get some".

So he leaves to fetch the soap and doesn't bother to get dressed because who would still be in the church at such a late hour? So he comes back from his room with two bars of soap and is walking down the  hall when suddenly he hears voices coming around the corner, so with his  quick thinking he froze to the wall, stiff as a statue.
The voices turned out to be that of three nuns, who, when they saw him standing there like a statue stopped to look at and admire him, making complements at how realistic he looks and what a nice body he has. When suddenly one of the nuns reaches out and grabbed his penis.[/p]Startled, he dropped a bar of soap, with this the nun said "Oh look, a soap dispenser", wanting to test the first nuns theory the second nun  reaches out and also grabs his penis, again he drops a bar of soap. With this the nun says "Yes it's true, it is a soap dispenser".
[/p]Wanting to get her share of soap and excitement too, the third nun reaches out and grabs his penis. But nothing happended for he was all out of soap, so she goes on  yanking and pulling his penis for the next few minutes until, to her delight, she squeals "Oh! Look, hand-cream!"   [/p]
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.