Stricter Laws on Plastic Or Dihydrogen Monoxide?

Started by TehBorken, Feb 27 11 12:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Stricter Laws on Plastic Or Dihydrogen Monoxide?

Stricter laws on plastic
0 (0%)
Stricter laws on dihydrogen monoxide
0 (0%)
Stricter laws on both
2 (100%)
Stricter laws on neither
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

TehBorken

If you had to pick one or the other, should plastics or dihydrogen  monoxide be subject to some sort of more comprehensive  laws or regulations?

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

DDD

I say we need on every type of chemical we dump into the world

or yea and on flying pigs too.....lol                   [img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72]  
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

TehBorken

DDD wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I picked both but I say we need on every type of chemical we dump into the world[/div]
Dihydrogen Monoxide is the dangerous chemical otherwise known as "water". I do not think we should have stricter laws imposed on the use of water.  

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Natasha

So why not just say "water" instead of attempting to make people look like idiots?

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 So why not just say "water" instead of attempting to make people look like idiots?[/DIV]
 Well he got me.......must make him feel good inside............my grade 10 gots me here
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Well I happen to think you both are quite intelligent and charming  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Love/1.gif"]

Gopher

It's so refreshing to encounter a lady of such impeccable taste.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

well...

Congress is more than likely going to pass a new law banning the EPA from mandating cleaner drinking water, so...

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."