Congratulations Egypt

Started by Gopher, Feb 11 11 09:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

[SPAN id=result_box lang=ar class=short_text][SPAN class=hps title="Click for alternate translations" closure_uid_2xx1ko="189"]مبروك ل[/SPAN][SPAN title="Click for alternate translations" closure_uid_2xx1ko="190"]مصر[/SPAN][SPAN title="Click for alternate translations" closure_uid_2xx1ko="191"]![/SPAN][/SPAN]  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

[div dir="rtl" style=""][span id="result_box" class="" lang="ar"][span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]استعادة[/span] [span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]حريتك[/span][span title="Click for alternate translations"].[/span] [span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]شعب[/span] [span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]مصر[/span] [span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]و[/span][span class="" title="Click for alternate translations"]الإطاحة[/span] [span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]توحيد[/span] [span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]الأنظمة[/span] [span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]القمعية[/span] [span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]الحكومية[/span] [span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]التي[/span] [span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]تربط[/span] [span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]لكم[/span] [span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]بانخفاض[/span] [span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]و[/span][span class="" title="Click for alternate translations"]يعاملك[/span] [span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]أسوأ[/span] [span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]من[/span] [span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]الكلاب[/span][/span][/div]  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

[SPAN id=result_box lang=ar class=short_text][SPAN class=hps title="Click for alternate translations" closure_uid_hu7do5="118"]قال[/SPAN] [SPAN class=hps title="Click for alternate translations" closure_uid_hu7do5="119"]حسنا[/SPAN][SPAN title="Click for alternate translations" closure_uid_hu7do5="120"]،[/SPAN] [SPAN class=hps title="Click for alternate translations" closure_uid_hu7do5="121"]Orik[/SPAN][SPAN title="Click for alternate translations" closure_uid_hu7do5="122"].[/SPAN][/SPAN]

Orik

[span id="result_box" class="short_text" lang="ar"][span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]شكرا[/span] [span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]لكم[/span] [span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]Gopher

And thank you Google translator

[/span][/span]  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

[SPAN id=result_box lang=ar class=short_text][SPAN class=hps title="Click for alternate translations" closure_uid_npg99j="179"]رائعة[/SPAN] [SPAN class=hps title="Click for alternate translations" closure_uid_npg99j="180"]أليس كذلك؟[/SPAN][/SPAN]

Orik

It is pretty good.. but I would not call it great. it still makes many grammatical error's and there is many times it will not be able to translate some words at all...it is a machine after all but it is better than what we had before which was nothing except hours of research and trying to translate by book ourselves or hiring a person fluent in that language to translate it for us..

Gopher

I know, I tried it the other day for something. I entered the same thing four times and it came up with something different each time. To sort it all out I had to use a dictionary and a book on grammar....still, it kept my brain exercised and I enjoyed puzzling it all out.  

Orik

I hate the nosebleeds and headaches I get trying to translate stuff at times.. but Google's translator is a great boon in the process of curing some of those headaches..

Sportsdude

now the hard part.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

So true now the hardest part begins holding the state ? of Egypt and electing people who will then be voted for in a democratic way.. this is not going to be easy. Who will be the people running for elections will them military allow elections.  the world sits with baited breath awaiting the turmoil to settle and for what is to come. a new dawn of peace or a new decade of war.. and I wonder just who will be trying to become the next power to be. And how will the US try to interfeere.

Gopher

Yes, how WILL the US interfere? - they seem to feel they gave a God-giuven right to meddle into the afairs of EVERY country.

While we're on the sunbject, an hour or so after Mubarak departed, I had a sudden enthusiasm to show my approval and so....I used google translate, copied 'Congratulatuions to Egypt' into Arabic and then posted it to an Egyptian address (I made up the recipient's name from my imagination)...since then I've had the  reply "Thank you, dear".

Orik

Awesome

Lol and amazing

and yes the US seems to believe they have a God given right to interfere with anyone and anything they want.

I still think the British did not go near far enough when they burning down the white house...

In Many ways the US is the worlds largest terrorist... Christ for years they supported many of the terrorist organizations because it was in there best interests to do so.. particularly the whole cold war and Russia thing..or was it Prussia... anyways water under the bridge what is done is done..

but yeah the biggest bullies in the world could be assumed to be China and the USofA

I still think them US blew up its own world trade centers..  Wait Didn't Nazi Germany do something just like it.. Well it sure makes people afraid and makes passing new laws taking away basic human rights so much easier, particularly when the people have something else to fear.. like the Whole new war and enemy

it also sure helps get rid of some of the population & it does make it easier for control over the media and the country's population ..

how long before the us becomes the next republic or dictatorship..

they are still threatening to bring in a Visa for all Canadians to cross the border.. the first step in a dictatorship and a military in taking over mass control is to seize and control all aspects of  media second is the border to prevent incoming and out going.. of people and news

well Wake up people isn't that just what has been being done .. not to mention gun control take the weapons away to make it harder for people to overthrow a dictator..

how long before it is illegal to own a gun.. how long till all free speech is gone.. how long till ???????????

America is one scary place and Canada sure as hell is not much better.. but thankfully it is in many ways better and in many ways worse.. So take your pick of who the real terrorists are.. and who the real slaves are..