Which is your favourite month?

Started by Gopher, Feb 11 11 07:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

I have to pick a month.. damn what about all that great time for fishing in May and June.. or all those awesome fall colours in Sept and October.. what of Decembers sweet indulgence of Christmas chocolates and turkey dinners and lets not forget christmas carols and extra bouts of kindness..

Why pick just one month

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

How about an explanation as to why you chose your month, D and Gophie?

I don't have a favorite month. I'm with Orik.... many months have something wonderful and different to offer.

Gopher

Oh spring at it's most urgent surge - the scents, the flowers, the birdsongs, the beauty of it all, the promise of even better things to come (which usually don't)  - the quickening of the blood..etc.  

purelife

Relating to work - I like all the months except Feb and March because for these two months, we don't get stat holidays! :P  Apart from Jan 1st, next holiday is in April....

I also like May too for those reasons, Gophie. :)

Sportsdude

Depends. Each month has memories, moods and feelings attached to them that I can't really say which is the best.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Any month she says her monthly friend is back..............

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Isis

Feb...because it holds my birthday!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Orik

Well Isis. I wish you an Advanced or belated.happy birthday which ever the case maybe...

May this next year be a blessedly good one for you and may you live to celebrate 100 more =) .

I sincerely hope your birthday is better than mine have been...

At least my foster dad called to wish me a happy birthday today.. I never make a big thing about it but it would be nice to at least get a instant msg or a e-mail saying happy birthday once in a while.. Well it's not like I am actually important to anyone nor like I have many friends. All the friends I do have & know are folks from the street like me no one ever has money or remember stuff like a birthday. So it is not a surprise to see nothing as usual..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Well, at least you're in  good company. Mine was nothing at all special last year either.

purelife

Happy belated Birthday Orik! :)