Irritating voices

Started by Gopher, Jan 31 11 09:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

Whose voice irritates you the most?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

Hillary Clinton (lol I'm replying to myself)
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

TehBorken

Rush Limbaugh and Snookie.

I've only heard Snookie's voice once, but it was a lifetime supply.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Natasha

Sportsdude

Are we talking accents or voices of people?
One accent I've never liked is the BC drawl or 'ski-bum' or 'stoner' voice in BC (I haven't really come across it elsewhere in the region). No one has ever labelled this voice as a drawl, but it is drawl-like.

Elizabeth Hasselbeck and Glenn Beck.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

Who is that woman that plays the nanny in an older TV sitcom.. I forget her name and damned sure wish I could forget her voice.. her voice to me is similar to the sound of fingernails on a chalk board She has got one of the most repulsive voices I have ever heard.. If  I do hear her voice on the TV I immediately change the channel either with the remote and if the remote is not readily available by hand..  ..

Some sounds are just never meant to be heard and that nasely anal retentive sounding voice is at the top of a very short list of most hated annoying voices

second on the list is that terrible singer from American idol I think he was a Chinese guy anyways where ever he is from I forget his name and the song he destroyed  by singing it...but his voice is another that is also on the top of my I wish I had never ever heard before...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Sportsdude wrote:
Are we talking accents or voices of people?
One accent I've never liked is the BC drawl or 'ski-bum' or 'stoner' voice in BC (I haven't really come across it elsewhere in the region). No one has ever labelled this voice as a drawl, but it is drawl-like.

Elizabeth Hasselbeck and Glenn Beck.

That's a good one. I find her irritating as a human being as well.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
second on the list is that terrible singer from American idol I think he was a Chinese guy anyways where ever he is from I forget his name and the song he destroyed  by singing it...but his voice is another that is also on the top of my I wish I had never ever heard before...

lol.. are you talking about the "she bangs" guy?

[A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrLQUN8UJg&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrLQUN8UJg&feature=related[/A]

Bless his heart  :)

Orik

Oh dear God... Natasha have mercy on us poor sinners, never ever! ever ! link to that guy again...... Shudders just seeing that video, reminds me, of the first time I saw it and had the misfortune to hear it...

Thank God I turned the volume off before clicking that link.... But Yes that's the guy. he does sing She bangs, and I think he also does a horrendous version of happy birthday and Shake your bon bon... He has got the most awful singing voice...Seeing that video clip Make me so glad to have a mute button and to be able to use it...

Next on my most hated voices list is The Nanny AKA Fran Fine Real Life name Fran Drescher

How on god's green earth can people stand to listen to that voice is something I shall never understand.. It just makes me want to shove a brick in her mouth or wire her jaw shut.. Either way she shuts up... Once again I am thankful, somebody invented the remote control and added such wonderful things as the volume control the often used the mute button & with that great featured ability to change the channel...

then if all else fails there is the power button.

reaches over and clicks shut down...

Good night everyone.
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Oh dear God... Natasha have mercy on us poor sinners, never ever! ever ! link to that guy again...... Shudders just seeing that video, reminds me, of the first time I saw it and had the misfortune to hear it...

Thank God I turned the volume off before clicking that link.... But Yes that's the guy. he does sing She bangs, and I think he also does a horrendous version of happy birthday and Shake your bon bon... He has got the most awful singing voice...Seeing that video clip Make me so glad to have a mute button and to be able to use it...

LOL.. Sorry Orik. I just wanted to make sure I knew who you were speaking of. He does have a bad singing voice but he was funny to watch and he at least tried which is something most people don't have the nerve to do.    

Orik

It's OK Natasha,, but yeah that's the guy... ugh. terrible terrible voice... I know I sound like a frog getting run over by a truck and that's why I will usually never sing out loud other than in church.. because church is the few places any one ever tells you to shut up.. thought some strange people tell me i sing beautifully.. and i can not understand it.. to me my voice sounds horrible..

purelife

Buddy Valestro - the Cake Boss owner.  He sounds like he's constantly whining.    

Lil Me

Gilbert Gottfried.

Fortuantely I haven't seen him in any movies lately.  But 20 years ago, he was in seemingly everything as the "annoying character".
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Lil Me wrote:
Gilbert Gottfried.
Fortuantely I haven't seen him in any movies lately.  But 20 years ago, he was in seemingly everything as the "annoying character".
He was okay as the parrot in Aladdin.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."