Romance Novel Material

Started by TehBorken, Dec 24 10 07:54

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[span][span style="color: black; font-size: 10pt;"]Romance Novel Material[/span][/span][span style="color: black; font-size: 10pt;"]
[span] [/span]
[span]He  Grasped me firmly but gently just above my elbow and guided me into a  room, his room.  Then he quietly shut the door and we were alone.[/span]
[span] [/span]
[span]He approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in a low, reassuring voice close to my ear.  "Just relax."[/span]
[span] [/span]
[span]Without  warning, he reached down and I felt his strong, calloused hands start  at my ankles, gently probing, and moving upward along my calves slowly  but steadily..  My breath caught in my throat.  I knew I should be  afraid, but  somehow I didn't care.  His touch was so experienced, so sure.[/span]
[span] [/span]
[span]When  his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and partly  closed my eyes.  My pulse was pounding.  I felt his knowing fingers  caress my abdomen, my ribcage..  And then, as he cupped my firm, full  breasts in his hands, I inhaled sharply.  Probing, searching, knowing  what he wanted, he brought his hands to my shoulders, slid them down my  tingling spine.[/span]
[span] [/span]
[span]Although I knew  nothing about this man,  I felt oddly trusting and expectant.  This is a  man, I thought.  A man used to taking charge.  A man not used to taking  "No" for an answer.  A man who would tell me what he wanted.  A man who  would look into my soul and say ... "Okay Mam," said a voice, "All  done."[/span]
[span] [/span]
[span]My eyes snapped open and he was standing in front of  me, smiling, holding out my purse.  "You can board your flight now."[/span][/span]  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Natasha