This week I have been mostly liking

Started by Gopher, Dec 03 10 02:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

(Just for a change).

The fact that there's someone else here at the same time as me (Natasha).    
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

The view of Christmas.

The extra nice personalities of many people.

The extra giving to charities.

Embracing friendships

Russ

Time is going faster.. but not fast enough
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

Never wish time away. You can never get it back.

Russ

Natasha wrote:
<DIV>Never wish time away. You can never get it back. </DIV>

Makes a difference when you work away for half a year...
Yeah, I can honestly say that the last ten years have flown by.. to the point I wonder where its gone, lol.
When I go away my life at home seems to be put on hold for me, when I get back it seems like so much has changed while Im still in the stage I was when I left. It seems I never catch up on what I missed, with my friends having been to it all. Different experiences away, it seems like two lives to be honest. I figure I will continue with this away business for as long as I can, before taking a job back home.

Natasha

Russ wrote:
Makes a difference when you work away for half a year...
Yeah, I can honestly say that the last ten years have flown by.. to the point I wonder where its gone, lol.

I think that happens no matter what the situation is though. When my daughter turned ten I couldn't believe she was a full two hands! Now that she's going on eleven, I often look at her and think "Seriously, when you did get that old?" How is it possible that almost eleven years has gone by? It just doesn't feel like I've had her that long...lol

When I go away my life at home seems to be put on hold for me, when I get back it seems like so much has changed while Im still in the stage I was when I left. It seems I never catch up on what I missed, with my friends having been to it all.

:(   that's rather sad, Russ. Do people try their best to keep you up to date?  Since you never catch up on what you've missed, how do you manage to keep a level head?

Different experiences away, it seems like two lives to be honest. I figure I will continue with this away business for as long as I can, before taking a job back home.

Good luck trying to keep it all together hun. No matter where you are or what you're doing, remember that you're missed and loved by someone, somewhere.

Russ

Natasha wrote:
<P>Russ wrote:<BR>Makes a difference when you work away for half a year...<BR>Yeah, I can honestly say that the last ten years have flown by.. to the point I wonder where its gone, lol.</P> <P><STRONG>I think that happens no matter what the situation is though. When my daughter turned ten I couldn't believe she was a full two hands! Now that she's going on eleven, I often look at her and think "Seriously, when you did get that old?" How is it possible that almost eleven years has gone by? It just doesn't feel like I've had her that long...lol</STRONG></P> <P><BR>When I go away my life at home seems to be put on hold for me, when I get back it seems like so much has changed while Im still in the stage I was when I left. It seems I never catch up on what I missed, with my friends having been to it all. </P> <P><STRONG>:(   that's rather sad, Russ. Do people try their best to keep you up to date?  Since you never catch up on what you've missed, how do you manage to keep a level head?</STRONG></P> <P>Different experiences away, it seems like two lives to be honest. I figure I will continue with this away business for as long as I can, before taking a job back home.<BR></P> <DIV><STRONG>Good luck trying to keep it all together hun. No matter where you are or what you're doing, remember that you're missed and loved by someone, somewhere.</STRONG></DIV>

Sorry Im quoting the whole mess. It is hard to figure out what bracketed designation is what. Too bad it doesnt show how its going to look before you post it.. lol.

Um, no it seems like I miss whole parts and never really catch up. My friends try, but it seems that so much has happened, little things but still happened none the less, that its impossible to always find out. I used to email them to find out, but in general we dont see each other as much as we used to due to lives, marriage, kids, etc. Life goes on.
As for driving me nuts.. yeah it did.. trying to keep up and trying to find out what I missed. I would get a bit strung out trying to keep up with everything. I find now its easier just to let it pass me by, and if interested in something Ill look it up online to for the past news or whatever. At teh end of the day, wtf can I do to change anything anyhow? Nothing, LOL. I just worry about myself and life around me, the rest just falls into place.

YEah.. sounds like a crappy life, but its actually really not too bad. Otherwise I wouldnt be here.

So far this week I have been liking the fact that the days are starting to flow into one another.. meaning its getting near the end.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

The light displays all around our neighborhood.  Many houses here go all out!! :)  It's amazing to watch our little guy just stand there in awe.

Gopher

I bet you'd love to know what's going on in his head when he looks at them.  

P.C.

Having lots of company. [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/14.gif"]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

The fact that all my presents are bought and wrapped.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Natasha

Gopher