This week I have been mainly hating

Started by Gopher, Nov 04 10 03:14

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Go on, let it all hang out.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

Bad Drivers that fail to see cyclists during the middle of a nice sunny day cutting them off and causing accidents. Drivers excuse he didn't see me. (probably to busy watching the f*cking prosititutes)

Slight concussion
Broken Nose
Fractured right wrist.
Sprained Left Ankle
Torn left thigh muscle 12 stitches.
Torn & bloody sweat pants (ruined and thrown away)
A jacket so ruined from being ground into the asphalt it had to be thrown away.

Black & Blue bruises all over. My pains have pain. My Nose hurts so damned much not any amount of pain killers have stopped it from hurting.

Best part.even stronger pain killers than the one I already take. The past week has been nothing but bed rest. Next week = the same.

OxyContin + hydromorphone = 1 very stoned man needless to say the past week was spent sleeping. I think next week will consist of the same.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

The person who tried to elbow me out of the way when I was getting on the bus.

purelife

Same here Gophie!

I was getting off the skytrain and this man who had to race to catch his bus, shoved me out of the way and it hurt!  I was so mad!!!  What if I was pregnant?  I could've tripped down the stairs!!  

Sportsdude

some kid honked at me today for not crossing two lanes of traffic quicker from a turning lane. If I had made the turn when he honked, I'd be dead.

delusional.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

DDD

Gopher

purelife

the stupid heater/tank that is right beside our bedroom making the clinking, clonking noise as if someone is banging pots and pans.  It seems to make this noise at around 2:30am, waking both baby and I up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

And it also sounds like there is a flood happening in the pipes or something.  Not knowing what these noises are freaks me out about our place.  I don't need another leaky problem!!

This was fixed last year but apparently, it's starting up again.    

Gopher

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 being sick for so long[/DIV]
 Same here and having sick loved ones to tend to at the same time.

Gopher

The crap  'lifestyle' enclosures which come with newspapers.

DDD

still sick and this ffffffffffffffff move

Natasha

Still sick and sometimes I wonder if I'm getting worse  =(

Gopher

The fact that so many here aren't well at present.

|