This week I have been mainly hating

Started by Gopher, Nov 04 10 03:14

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

I hate having my mail and identification stolen . I hate having to pay to get it new and having to do all those police reports. I  also hate that i have been feeling Sic, with the sneezing  my runny nose and feeling like I've been run over by a bus...  ughh and this headache feels like 100 pixies are hammering away with tiny mallets.
I also hate having my sleep cycle constantly interuprted for these people to come in & make a ton of freaking noise. While they move all my stuff around and then they tear out all my carpets. 2 days to tear out all the carpets and God knows how long to lay down the new flooring..

I hate the noise and I am very grumpy at missing sleep. Worse yet they show up early today waking me up again and I can't even take a shower now so I feel stinky and grimy cause I need my morning shower. Well everything is all packed up and a total disaster, it will take days to figure out where everything is now.  

Well hopefully when it is all finished things will be better.. I just hate having this interruption to my life. A necessary evil though..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Being scared to go to the Dr *sigh* but it must be done.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 Being scared to go to the Dr *sigh* but it must be done.[/DIV]
 It will be all good
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

I hope so D  (and thank you). I hope I don't have a panic attack while I'm there. That will make it difficult to go through the procedure.

Gopher

Coming to the end of a holiday.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Migraine headaches and having no migraine medication left.    
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

|