Things you 'secretly' enjoyed....

Started by Gopher, Oct 22 10 07:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

...such as movies, books, TV programme - anything at all which other people would laugh at you for.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Isis

If I told you...it wouldn't be so 'secretly' done anymore...

Hmm...does me being a closet case Gossip Girl viewer count?  
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Lil Me

movies with talking animals

my satin binkit (Winnie the Pooh blanky)

stadium nachos with cheese sauce

Steven Segal movies

the Chevy Suburban (mine went to the scrap heap in the sky) *sniffs*    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Isis

I love that movie!

The Muppets

Oooo...I get laughed at a lot for this-I play.....darnit, I can't do it...you'll laugh at me too.
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

DDD

play what ???? You could play with me :)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

purelife

Sailor Moon series.  I never missed an episode.  It was way better than Cinderella.    

DDD

sex with Na.............  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/9.gif"]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

Well D we learn something new about you all the time Never knew you liked sex with NA & every one knows N A stands for Narcotics Addicts... Narcotics Anonymous

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
<DIV>movies with talking animals</DIV> <DIV>my satin binkit (Winnie the Pooh blanky)</DIV> <DIV>stadium nachos with cheese sauce</DIV> <DIV>Steven Segal movies</DIV> <DIV>the Chevy Suburban (mine went to the scrap heap in the sky) *sniffs*</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

You get extra points for the suburban!!

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

I find chick flick movies hilarious; watching 'teen dramas' set in high school (one tree hill, buffy, dawson, gilmore girls etc). I found the new degrassi over top and but liked it anyway, and I watch Chelsea Lately and read gawker/celeb blogs.
and that kardashian show (only when presented in a marathon format). Somehow I find that show compelling.

home buying shows and master piece theatre.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Gophie, are you talking about Pollyanna the Disney movie ?  With Haley Mills ?  I adore that movie and I feel no shame.

My recent secret is that I ate a couple rolls of Rockets.  They're tart and melty and I had to see if I could see what I enjoyed about them as a kid. I liked them. With all the nutritional value of sucking on a bowl of sugar cubes. [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif"]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

P.C.

I love a few of Haley Mills movies.  Tiger Bay, The Moonspinners.  There's one more that I can't think of right now.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher