Celebrity Gifts

Started by Gopher, Oct 16 10 11:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

First person writes the name of a celebrity

Second person writes an appropriate gift for them, and then writes the name of another celebrity........and so on, and so forth.

I'll start:

Paris Hilton[!-- / message --][!-- sig --]    
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Penicillian

G.W. Bush

Orik

[img style="width: 301px; height: 385px;" src="http://www.nt2099.com/J-ENT/DVD/eyawtkas.jpg"]

Arsenio Hall

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Tailored gloves to fit his freakishly long fingers

Julia Roberts

Orik

Marriage Counselling (Before during & after)

Reason why, click to see her bio [a href="http://gossip.about.com/od/celebrityprofiles/p/JuliaRobertsBio.htm"]Julia Roberts[/a] now that's a lot of failed romances.

Jackie Chan

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

A language coach

Russel Brand    

Gopher

A mouthwash

Elizabeth Taylor

Orik

A Casket

Don Knotts.  (nothing said that they had to be alive)

Natasha

Flowers

Elvis Presley

Gopher

Resurrection

Hillary Clinton

Natasha

A male prostitute. I think she needs a serious shagging.

Bill Clinton

Gopher

The truth

Lady Gaga

Natasha

Facial reconstructive surgery.

Willie Nelson

Isis

His youth.

Gordon Campbell (at least he's a celebrity in Canada...somewhat)
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Orik

Prison Jumpsuit.

And now for one of my favourite actors.
[span style="font-family: Arial Black;"][/span]
[img style="width: 318px; height: 397px;" src="/forums/richedit/upload/2k8d85ff21b8.jpg" border="0"]
[span style="font-family: Arial Black;"]James Earl Jones[/span]