Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Yes, more pics from your eye, Orik.  :)

My camera is a few years old as well but it does the trick.

.DDD

purelife wrote:
You captured some great photos of the enthusiasts in downtown, Orik.  Thanks for sharing.

Here's a picture of the same tree outside my living room window in sun!  The pic below it caught my eye as it has been a while since I've seen so many blossom trees in a row.  As Michel always used to say "A photoshopped sky!!"  Miss the guy... :(

Looks like Ozy place

purelife

What's an Ozy place?  

.DDD

Ozborne Street in NW................. 2 and 4 you know all that area

Orik

Taken between 4 and 5 AM on my Dinner break That is the Canada Post Building.

This one is sunset at Oppenheimer Park

Same sunset at Oppenheimer Park different exposure and slight change in position.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

I like the sunset pictures, Orik.  I didn't get the chance to see the Canada Post building, so thanks for sharing that.  I heard on the news that people were around the area taking pictures of an owl that was found perching on one of the trees.  

Gopher

So did I, sunset and long spring and summer evenings are my favourite times of the year.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Well I worked in the area for some time I never did see any owls, but then again I was off shift at 10 am and at home in bed sound asleep by 3-4 pm. to wake up at 12 AM  to go start another shift at 2 am
So there is lots i missed out on during the Olympics and stuff. but the money was good. but being laid off stinks...

the photos are alright, they did not turn out very good in my opinion.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

I saw this goofy face the other day and had to share this picture with you.

Natasha

^ :)

is that one of those glow in the dark faces? I saw some like that out with the Halloween decorations this past year. I started to get one but knowing me I'd forget about it, catch a glance of it and get scared so I passed.

Orik

that is a pretty creepy looking face God forbid I saw that glowing in the dark it would prolly scare what little hair I have left right off my head..

great pic though purelife

purelife

I have no idea if it's glow-in-the-dark.  I'm not willing to find out either.  It'll scare the bejeebus out of me.  I'd probably pee my pants.  

You would never catch me watching a scary movie, ever!

DDD

Tell me the location I will go find out
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

lol.. I guess it would be scary to see a random face glowing in the dark.

I'm definitly getting one for Halloween now  =D[/DIV]

DDD

Natasha wrote:
  lol.. I guess it would be scary to see a random face glowing in the dark.

I'm definitly getting one for Halloween now  =D

[A href="http://www.fabuloussavings.com/online/us/plow_and_hearth_home/1/treefaces/"]http://www.fabuloussavings.com/online/us/plow_and_hearth_home/1/treefaces/[/A]

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

|