Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

looks like a angry cat in a box

The house I grew up in and never could return to...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Ah, memories of first homes - they're always so poignant.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

No, it's not a cat but an owl from California. A motorist in California picked the injured owl off the road and took it to a shelter.  

[img style="width: 493px; height: 370px;" src="http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jalopnik/2009/10/Owl_in_Car_2.jpg"]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

Damn Sportsdude... that was my original thought. A owl.. but then I thought who carries owls in a box, it must be a cat and I changed my post.. lol .. (cardboard boxes the poor mans cat carrier I should know having conducted many a move using one )

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

JJ

For baby purelife!

P.C.

That's so sweet JJ !!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

Way to cute Great post JJ

purelife

Saw this on another forum...too cute!

The Swine Flu Remedy!

busy orik

49er

Making a pumpkin pie

P.C.

LOL  Hahahahahahaha.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

JJ

Lunch thread or picture thread.................hmm

Orik

Before    Dental work to fix them                              
[img style="width: 147px; height: 131px;" src="http://i26.tinypic.com/2wezbpc.jpg[/img][img style="width: 137px; height: 130px;" src="http://i28.tinypic.com/v7h1es.jpg[/img]

After 600 dollars to fix them

these teeth are still yellowish and ugly but I was not in for beautification. I am in to get my teeth fixed. I can worry about making the smile look pretty, after all of the holes and the black rotten parts are cut out and filled with new silver fillings or in the case of these front ones done with that white amalgam enamel? Well whatever they call the stuff, it costs a fortune to get done it's more expensive than the gold. and the regular silver fillings would of cost me half what I paid. but the teeth would not look like teeth. At least this way they look ok. I wont win awards for my smiles. However I can still smile at least and the bonus is my teeth no longer have big missing chunks of enamel out of them. If You dare to look close you can see a couple of the other cavities that need to be fixed yet..

I still have 4 more in that top row of my badly damaged teeth in need of repair.
Needless to say this is not cheap. It is costing me a small fortune to have done. Lesson learned Take better care of your teeth. See a dentist more often than once every 20 or so years i have had a couple of few emergency check ups to fix broken teeth or cavities that were to big and had to be fixed.

Orik

I shall have some more Photo's to go here soon. after the Olympics is   over of Various Night Shots of crowds and People of them showing   Canadian Spirit and or pride. I have over 2000 photos in the past 6   months to go through and sort . of all those photos only 100 or so will   probably end up as keepers the rest will hit the trash bin. the nice  thing about Digital camera's is that you can take 300 photos of the   same subject to get that 1 perfect shot. well for what I consider  my  perfect shot. the things i find appealing about my subject item and the  way the light sets it off the over or under exposure or tracer  (blurring) or the shadows on it plus some other small and significant things is not what other people may  find appealing.  

we all have a specific taste in what we call art. for me it is lights and shadows. i love the times between 0300 and 0500 for most of my photographs problem is my camera as it stands has a crap night light feature and is horrid at exposure and iso settings for night shots... i also enojoy lunch time or the sunset hour and first nights shadows of starlight.. for more photography

|