Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Great pics van guy !  Fireworks are tough to catch !
 (this one looks like Bethlehem )

Thanks.  Not too hard - just a little planning and then take 100 pics and a few will be ok.

I wasn't around at that time - can't say for sure - you are looking well for beeing 2009+ yrs old

= )

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

van_guy

Lise wrote:
Excellent shots on Canada Day. Well done!!

Thanks all for your kind words.  PC what is a turbo wedgie??    

P.C.

It's several degrees greater than a super wedgie.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Ouch! And I'm not even a dude!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
It's several degrees greater than a super wedgie.

Gottcha - i think if the towel were really a turbo wedgie hang over - I think the expression on his face would be similar to the expression on the young man's in your photo.  I don't think the effects of the TW would wear off quickly.

van_guy

Worlds ugliest dog contest semi finalist.

tp://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/World-Ugliest-Dog-Contest/ss/events/lf/062609ugliestdog#photoViewer=/090627/480/9a9a3fa9940e4c97a5be26940af40315

[img]http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20090627/capt.9a9a3fa9940e4c97a5be26940af40315.aptopix_world_s_ugliest_dog_canb102.jpg?x=221&y=345&q=85&sig=wythDjnaTQunF.mc80xCTQ--"]

[img]http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20090627/capt.cdd4fdddfcfe43fd9fd0d25324a92354.world_s_ugliest_dog_canb101.jpg?x=230&y=345&q=85&sig=yP3gG4sAvC48Ea3IUiJRDg--"]

[img]http://d.yimg.com/a/p/net/20080623/capt.0b9674fc0ce40ce9372152c3c19c1091.jpeg?x=400&y=279&q=85&sig=EZu_XVxXeFn0ea9sUNy1Tg--"]

[img]http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20090627/capt.29041130216b47d1890feba8f7a5a0e7.aptopix_world_s_ugliest_dog_canb103.jpg?x=400&y=227&q=85&sig=5B1gUDjn45c8NW6NwLsTIg--"]

P.C.

omg

I just don't think I could look at that every day.

van_guy

LM's henna before peeling the henna off.

[span class="smalltext"]
Sometimes spam bot scares me!!![/span]
     [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"]    [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]al[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]dec[/td][td]s[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="122d37d68a90c6dd73c50f21424cb349" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

P.C.

That looks really pretty Miss Me.

What has to get peeled off ?

P.C.

Here's a pic of my morning visitor.  I took this pic about 10 minutes ago, and she is still here snarfing back all my lilies.  I haven't got the heart to shoo her away.

P.C.

Forgot to show the finished retaining wall project.

And finished walkway (except the grout still isn't done in these pics)

Now it's a nice clean walk from the house right into the shop.
Shop doors                                    [span style="font-family: Verdana;"]V[/span]

Sportsdude

Amazing as always P.C.

Is the colour of the garden the same as the house?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Thanks.   The colour of the garden the same as the house ?  I'm not sure what you mean.

add: Do you mean is the colour of the shop the same ?

Sportsdude

That's the shop? It looks like the house.

yeah the new thing you built looks like it matches the house/shop. This morning I remembered you talking about paint.
:)))))

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Yup SD.  The shop matches the house, and the retaining wall matches the shop.    

|