Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Aboozer

Kits where have you been
I am who I am, love me or hate me...f*ck you if you don't like it.

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

tenkani

Future Canadian, sarcasm doesn't translate well over the Net    ;)

Take a hint, punk.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

jeffbc

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Hunter S. Thompson

tenkani

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

jeffbc

That pumpkin is going to get put away for a long time. The photo alone is enough to ensure his conviction.
[div style="text-align: left;"]  [/div]
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Hunter S. Thompson

TehBorken

LOL!!!!

[img style="width: 183px; height: 478px;" src="http://www.motleycrow.com/ImageHost/spaddm.jpg"]  

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

jeffbc

Hunter S. Thompson

Future Canadian

tenkani wrote:
Future Canadian, sarcasm doesn't translate well over the Net    ;)

Oops. I wasn't being sarcastic at all (my lack of eloquence is due to puffin' n' postin'). I really do look for pictures like that online and those two had me in stitches! You are teh master picture gatherer.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Orca

Global Warming ...

Sportsdude

There was a girl in my spanish class on the first day who sat behind me wearing the 2006 thong.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orca

How the heck you know that?

Thong lines?  or lack of it?

... and one wonders why the guys can't concentrate on their classes... (*grin*)    

Sportsdude

how did I know that? Whenever she would bend over her entire backside was visibile.

P.C.

There was a girl in my spanish class on the first day who sat behind me wearing the 2006 thong.

I shudder to think what would have been visible had she sat in front of you.[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

who knows. She's gone back to the trashy look tonight. She must be new to college. aka a teen. Because most of the people in my class are my age.  Teen girls usually get the message that "say hello to these puppies" pointing to her boobs tshirts and stuff is soo not college even if its community college. Like in the Wizard of Oz "we aren't in Kansas anymore".

jeffbc

[div style="text-align: left;"]

What if you lose the key
  [/div]
Hunter S. Thompson

|