Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

Orik

Now this flaming posted in the wrong thread My fire fox is really whacked opening wrong pages & sending posts I make on other threads to a totally different thread than the one I was trying to post in..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

The sky, ten minutes ago.

Orik

A dark morning sky with a promise of a beautiful day to come.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

You're right. It eventually changed.  

Gopher

Orik

How to exercise your cat & clean the floor..
Unless you live down south then this is just another way to amuse some rednecks

Orik

With  out Physical evidence they were forced to release him...
to bad they didn't see the video before they cut him loose.

Gopher

Gopher

purelife

I'm easily amused... LOL!

DDD

purelife wrote:
 I'm easily amused... LOL!

you looking  :)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Gopher

|