When did you last...

Started by Gopher, Sep 01 10 02:17

Previous topic - Next topic

DDD

2 years ago about

WDYL

wish you where not born
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Never

WDYL sacrafice something for someone else?

Orik

Just over a year ago, I donated a stack of my Archie comics to the hospital, I also donated a 3 month subscription of The province to the Providence ward. .

I should go buy some new comics to replace the ones I gave away.. I need a new stack to read for brain candy..

When did you last dream

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

About 5 days ago

WDYL have a nightmare

Orik

Last Month

When Did You Last Go Hiking

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

About 3 months ago

WDYL sprain an ankle

Gopher

Never

WDYL write to someone abroad?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

As in a letter, on paper with envelope and stamp... then 20 or more years ago

As in a E-mail or YM then that would of been early this morning.

When did you last floss your teeth.

|