When did you last...

Started by Gopher, Sep 01 10 02:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Orik

September 10th 1:30 PM to September 12 Approximately 6:30 PM Just over 48 hours.

When was the last Time you spent a afternoon fishing for trout.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Over a year.

WDYL buy a pet?

Orik

Never bought a pet before.. adopted yes, but to actually buy one, never..

When was the last time you had a Banana Split

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
When was the last time you had a Banana Split

OMG are you serious? *sigh* Too long  :(    It's been so long I can't even remember how long it's been.

WDYL do something embarrassing?  

Orik

define really embarrassing ?

I probably do something at least weekly to embarrass myself..

When Did you last go for a swim

Natasha

Late April

WDYL feel true happiness.

Orik

October 12 1993 the day before.... the day of.................

When did you last cry yourself to sleep....

Gopher

About thiurty five years ago

When did you last go to the library?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

over 20 years ago... or February of this year, if you include working a shift across the street and riding over to check out a visiual display on the exterior before riding past it on the way to McDonald's at 4 am to grab a bite to eat... could be considered going to the library I was on the library grounds I just never went into the building.

when did you last spend time in meditation.

Gopher

About an hour  ago, I do it regularly, at last once a day.

When did you last speak to a stranger?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Several hours ago.

WDYL send a text

DDD

10 mins ago

WDYL

drive over the speed limit by 40 K
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Over a year.

WDYL recieve flowers

DDD

i have never had flower sent to me

WDYL

send flowers to some one
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

Motherdays many years ago & so long ago I have forgotten what year.

When was the last time you went out on a first date.

|