What Is The Weirdest Food U Have Eaten or wanted 2

Started by Orik, Sep 10 10 01:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Orik

LoL at your dinner.. teh Borken I am amazed and slightly jealous.. I would of tried the Goat balls.. at least once.. The crocodile sounds like it was good.. Where was the Crocodile meat from ? ..

Teh Borken you have travelled a bit, What other meats meals have you had the fortune or misfortune to eat ?

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]td.at_r1 ( vertical-align: bottom; )[/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ir[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]adm[/td][td]e[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="ed38ed4f0b87f8a26e1ee8fd7f960ed9" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

You've tried them before? What were they like?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Lol Gopher re-read what I wrote. I said I would of tried them at least once. Not that I have..  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

TehBorken

Orik wrote:
LoL at your dinner.. teh Borken I am amazed and slightly jealous.. I would of tried the Goat balls.. at least once.. The crocodile sounds like it was good.. Where was the Crocodile meat from ? ..

Dinner was at the [a href="http://tonlebassac.com/"]Tonle Bassac[/a] buffet; the meat itself was from the Mekong river, or one of its tributaries I would guess. I don't think they were farm-raised, but I could be wrong.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

Gopher wrote:
You've tried them before? What were they like?

They were...not good. I don't think they were actual goat balls, I think they were ground up goat meat pressed into small balls. They were kind of gamy/gritty with a not-very-pleasing taste and texture, to me at least. But I'm sure there are people who swoon over them, where Heaven is a comfy seat and a big honkin' bowl of goat balls.

Gopher

I hope Russ reads these last few posts...he knows all about goats and (presumably) all about their balls.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

LMAO Groaning Gopher you are a card at times.. walks of still laughing out loud..

DDD

Goat Balls..............LMFAO

and no thanks I am full  
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 Goat Balls..............LMFAO

and no thanks I am full

Wrong set of balls for your liking, D?

;)

GORDY GAMBINO

TehBorken wrote:
Orik wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]LoL at your dinner.. teh Borken I am amazed and slightly jealous.. I would of tried the Goat balls.. at least once.. The crocodile sounds like it was good.. Where was the Crocodile meat from ? .. [/SPAN]

Dinner was at the [A href="http://tonlebassac.com/"]Tonle Bassac[/A] buffet; the meat itself was from the Mekong river, or one of its tributaries I would guess. I don't think they were farm-raised, but I could be wrong.

Crocodiles you f*cking cock smoker come from Australia ya mug!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

TehBorken

GORDY GAMBINO scribbled:
 [div style="font-style: italic;"]Crocodiles you f*cking cock smoker come from Australia ya mug![/div]
Thank you for your valuable and insightful post.

[span style="color: rgb(185, 185, 185);"](It's Opposite Day!)[/span]

Orik

Crocodiles as far as I am aware of come from all over the world and are predominantly a fresh water creature..but some varietys can also be found in salt water. Bangkok is known to have crocodile farms used for harvesting the gators skin in order to go about making wallets belts and other items.

But I like the idea of making them dinner =) I could use a new wallet as well so no need to waste any of it.

DDD

GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
TehBorken wrote:
Orik wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]LoL at your dinner.. teh Borken I am amazed and slightly jealous.. I would of tried the Goat balls.. at least once.. The crocodile sounds like it was good.. Where was the Crocodile meat from ? .. [/SPAN]

Dinner was at the [A href="http://tonlebassac.com/"]Tonle Bassac[/A] buffet; the meat itself was from the Mekong river, or one of its tributaries I would guess. I don't think they were farm-raised, but I could be wrong.

Crocodiles you f*cking cock smoker come from Australia ya mug![/DIV]
 and so do scum like you Gordon Barr still after 14 year old kids
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!