When did you last...

Started by Gopher, Sep 01 10 02:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

nice one.....................small one?...... big one?......................I can not tell one            [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Teasing/12.gif"]    
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

purelife

Aug 24 - I told my boss that I had to leave 1.5 hrs earlier on the 27th for an emergency dentist appointment when in reality, I just wanted to start my weekend that much earlier.    

Natasha

Orik

thinks.. wow.. it has been a long.time. no one to lie to & no reason to lie ...  at a guess 3 maybe 4 months back ..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

I used to have to lie all the time at work, when I ran the dispatching of the field technicians.

We were seriously overbooked, but never wanted to turn down work...

So I had to lie and invent excuses why our guys never showed up on the appointed day.

It was brutal and I hated it.

The new schedule guru is very good.  She's upfront with the customers about the workload and books a realistic starting date for each project.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

DDD

I have been lieing to myself for a long time now

Natasha

I thought I was lied to earlier today but apparently I was wrong.

Gopher

Are you sure that's not another one?

Orik

When did you last have a bowel movement that was worthy of being called a master piece of art...
[img]http://whats-next.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83452533969e2010535e9ab3a970b-pi"]

Question what is classified as a lie these days ? Is it a Lie when you lie, when you say  something to protect some ones feelings..Is that really a lie or just someone doing or saying something nice..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
 Are you sure that's not another one?[/DIV]
 Another one what?

Natasha

Orik wrote:
  When did you last have a bowel movement that was worthy of being called a master piece of art...
^ Well that's a disgusting thing to wanna talk about..lol

Question what is classified as a lie these days ? Is it a Lie when you lie, when you say  something to protect some ones feelings..Is that really a lie or just someone doing or saying something nice..

The intent isn't for negativity but it's still a lie.

Orik

In that case I lied yesterday.. It was not my intention to, but it was the safer thing to do nonetheless.

Gopher

....have two consecutive days without using your computer?

DDD

last weekend like most untill winter kicks in full force then i am home more