Religious love and tolerance

Started by TehBorken, Aug 04 10 04:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

Sadly, they're coming under attack everywhere.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Link doesn't work for me.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

the guy is still at it and was all over the news today..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

Flipping the argument here, where does everyone stand on the militant atheists ala Dawkins and Hitchens?

Personally, I think the militant atheists and radical religious folks are one in the same - but just two sides of the same coin.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

I had not really thought about that much SD... When it comes to religion it is a persons own choice and beliefs. if it makes oyu happy doesnt hurt others or your self then it should be fine..

What about Rastafarian-ism is that what it's called ?  

|