Make an anagram out of your own name

Started by Gopher, Aug 04 10 07:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

[A href="http://www.angelfire.com/biz/WLAW/anagram.html"]http://www.angelfire.com/biz/WLAW/anagram.html[/A]
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Marty

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Marty

[FONT color=#8b8b8b]Orik wrote:
There is none for Orik  
[/FONT]
   I suspect Orik is not your real name.

Orik

Right it is not the name My mother gave me, nor is it the name That was legally change at my adoption.. It is the name I chose for myself to use online.. and yes I will answer to it on the street not just the forums..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

DDD

DDD is none for mine  

Thought of the Moment:

A book lying idle on a shelf is wasted ammunition. Like money, books must be kept in constant circulation. Lend and borrow to the maximum. -Henry Miller, novelist (1891-1980)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Marty

I put my wife's name in and it came back as Saggier Toilet.  She wasn't impressed.

Gopher

LOL[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/1.gif"]

Your wife has no problem. I came out as A Latrines.    

Marty

Thank you!  I thought it was funny too.

P.C.

Mine comes out with CP.  

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ge[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]bug[/td][td]r[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="60502c4c984c09a6a09bbfb0d0a7406e" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

It sounds like something you'd read on the sign of a far-eastern brothel.

Natasha

^ lol..

While in a retail store a couple of months ago a man walked in and tried to hire women from the store to work at his brothel. They all said no but seemed very flattered he even considered them.