The New Thread Thread

Started by Gopher, Jun 23 10 02:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
Orik wrote:
no discrimination D. If a good looking dame can wear it so can the other ones... but please please please no man thongs Ick...

Nope I draw the line no men and no ugly women can wear those[/DIV]
 Why ugly women? Some ugly women have beautiful bodies. Not that it matters anyway, if you see a thong I doubt you'll be looking at her face.

OK not face ugly as that is in the eye of the beholder..........but if you can't see your toes NO THONG[/DIV]
 Ah so there's a little leniency in there, eh?

Natasha

Little Fish wrote:
I can see my toes just fine... using a floor length mirror =D that, means I can wear my beach thong... see you at ambleside.  
   LOL..

Poor D can't catch a break from anyone around here. Which reminds me, where's my Gophie?

Orik

=( dunno he gets very quiet some weekends  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

^ Did you notice that D tends to disappear on weekends as well?

You've just entered ..

The Twilight Zone  

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 ^ Did you notice that D tends to disappear on weekends as well?

You've just entered ..

The Twilight Zone

Well you know where I am at most weekends......CABIN TIME!!!!!!!!!!

but not this one :(    but its ok as I am happy about the reason why
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

DDD wrote:

I noticed you deny Gophies presence.. interesting  ;)

but not this one :(    but its ok as I am happy about the reason why[/DIV]You and I both. That experience is well needed.
 Have fun.

Orik

I will some times leave for a week or two at times it is even a month or two.. most of the time though it is only for a day or three... I know some people come here to pass work hours only. Some others come here to just kill time... Me I hate watching the telly all day and can only read or listen to so many books or play so much rune/scape... So I fill that spare downtime on DS or over at DV and sometimes both sites at the same time..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:

I noticed you deny Gophies presence.. interesting  ;)

I was leaving that for Gophie to comment on

but not this one :(    but its ok as I am happy about the reason why[/DIV]You and I both. That experience is well needed.
 Have fun.[/DIV]
 I did and will miss that time in the future

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 I was leaving that for Gophie to comment on

His no comment was comment enough  ;)[/DIV]
 I did and will miss that time in the future[/DIV]
 =) that's so sweet. You're going to make me cry.

Gopher

I don't know what all the fuss is about.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 I don't know what all the fuss is about.[/DIV]
 Life man......just life............ ;)

Gopher

I thought life was supposed to be a cabaret, old chum.

DDD

Cabaret also refers to a Mediterranean-style brothel—a bar with tables and women who mingle with and entertain the clientele. Traditionally these establishments can also feature some form of stage entertainment, often singers and dancers.

I new you where a drity old man

Gopher

Only YOU (and from experience) would know the posh word for a bordello.

DDD

google tells all

Cabaret is a form of entertainment featuring [A title=Comedy href="/wiki/Comedy"][FONT color=#0645ad]comedy[/FONT][/A], song, dance, and theatre, distinguished mainly by the performance venue—a [A title=Restaurant href="/wiki/Restaurant"][FONT color=#0645ad]restaurant[/FONT][/A] or [A title=Nightclub href="/wiki/Nightclub"][FONT color=#0645ad]nightclub[/FONT][/A] with a stage for performances and the audience sitting at tables (often dining or drinking) watching the performance being introduced by a [A class=mw-redirect title="Master of ceremonies" href="/wiki/Master_of_ceremonies"][FONT color=#0645ad]master of ceremonies[/FONT][/A] or emcee (MC).