God, I hope so......

Started by TehBorken, Jul 28 10 06:10

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Damn, that would be SO cool.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]A giant asteroid could be [a href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3072347/Asteroid-could-raze-London.html#ixzz0uzXq8LN2"]on course to hit Earth causing massive devastation[/a], space boffins revealed today. An international team including NASA experts warned a 560m wide space rock has been discovered heading this way.

If it did hit Earth it would blast a crater several miles wide and could devastate a city the size of London, wreaking death and destruction for hundreds of miles in every direction.

Full Story: [a href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3072347/Asteroid-could-raze-London.html#ixzz0uzXq8LN2"]http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3072347/Asteroid-could-raze-London.html#ixzz0uzXq8LN2[/a]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

DDD

Wish it was sooner.............like now
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

And why would anyone want that to happen?

TehBorken

Natasha wrote:
And why would anyone want that to happen?

Because if I knew it was going to happen, I could stop flossing.

Natasha

lol.. you still floss??

TehBorken

Natasha wrote:
lol.. you still floss??

I have teeth, therefore I floss. Why, don't you?

Natasha

^ flossing is over rated hun  ;)

TehBorken

Natasha wrote:
^ flossing is over rated hun  ;)

So is firebombing, but people still do it. Like my dentist says, "Ignore your teeth and they'll go away."

Marty

I just floss the teeth I want to keep.

Gopher

The others you don't want to keep?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Marty

The dentist told me I only have to floss the teeth I want to keep.  I want to keep them all so I floss them all.

Natasha

lol.. you guys are too funny.

Honestly, I brush twice a day, floss once a day and rinse with Act Restoring Mouthwash once a day.. usually before bed (meaning going to sleep). So far that mouthwash is the best one I've used.

I'm in my early 30's now and all I've had done to my teeth is one extraction and two small cavities filled. I guess that's not bad. I thought of trying an electric toothbrush but haven't decided which one might be best. Any suggestions?

Orik

One of the water pick & sonic ones I guess, I see them in the dentist office over here the dentist says she uses it hereself.. I however think a regular soft bristle toothbrush is more than enough as long as you actually take the time to clean your teeth.

maybe I should start brushing at least once a year...  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

TehBorken

Natasha wrote:
I thought of trying an electric toothbrush but haven't decided which one might be best. Any suggestions?

The Sonicare rocks. Probably any of the "sonic" type brushes would work just as well. They beat a plain old toothbrush hands-down.

DDD

TehBorken wrote:
Natasha wrote:[BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]And why would anyone want that to happen?[/SPAN]

Because if I knew it was going to happen, I could stop flossing.
[/DIV]

I would just start drinking and never stop..............and sex lots of sex
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!