LOL, Angry Weenie Alert :)

Started by TehBorken, Jul 22 10 10:21

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Received in the DS Email box:

Comments: Yap on f*ckers:) Who can't open guest posting? Kiss that  little forum feature goodbye (for good):))) I was just a lifeless lamer  but now I have a purpose in life, a hobby so to speak.

1) Who can't open guest posting? Why, that would be you! :) lol

2) Kiss that  little forum feature goodbye (for good):)))
No, we'll turn it on and off as we feel like, not subject to your brainless little whims.  We're sorry you feel so powerless. Maybe you could take a nice hot bath and read a romance novel, then cry yourself to sleep?

3) I was just a lifeless lamer  but now I have a purpose in life, a hobby so to speak.
[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]Newsflash:[/span] You're still a lifeless lamer. In fact, you've just earned the Lifeless Lamer Merit Badge:

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

It's nice to have a purpose in life I guess.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Marty

People like this crave attention.  Just close the curtains and eventually they'll figure out the audience has left.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
It's nice to have a purpose in life I guess. [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif[/img]  

First he needs a life, then maybe he'll find a purpose, lol.

Seriously, I know for a fact it's chappin' his hide bigtime to watch us laugh at him while he's utterly unable to respond or do anything. EN-EE-THANG. Boo Hoo!

P.C.

That's a fine specimen of a man.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Natasha

^ I bet he washes with Dove.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 ^ I bet he washes with Dove.[/DIV]
 What ......... you so bad.

As for the spammer he wishes he looked as good as that...........me thinks he is shorter, fat, no hair and no life
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

^ does he at least have the outfit? I hope so, I really like those wings. They're cute  =)

DDD

yes he has this outfit on.................

TehBorken

The hapless lamer and cranky bed-wetter wrote us again, with this amazingly insightful bit of prose:

Nice forum f*ckwad....lolz:)))

Indeed, we like it very much. As for you, you weren't paying attention- guest posting was turned on for about 8 hours last night and you missed it. I'm guessing you were too busy jackin' off in your mother's closet or molesting the dog or something.

Lol, thanks for playing, and better luck next time, suckah!  lololol

DDD

[img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72]  Kathy will fly over the little boy and shit on him